Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

Naughty 77 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:27 am Dear Mr Tools and Pacois

Dear Mr Tools, could you please add the dots option to the following indicator. Pacois was kind enough to provide the MQ4 file......but once again i cant get his version to show the bands, it only shows the dots.

Thank you in advance Mr Tools

Regards

Naughty 77
Please do not match my name with Mr Tools, I'm just an amator of the mq4 code, not a professional like it is Mr Tools

pacois wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:28 am
To work, you need to download the files.
That is a simple moving average applied to rsi (or whatever average is chosen out of the possible 4 types - none centered TMA)
See the comparison (blue line is the sma 26 - used that to match the default settings of that indicator) - they are exactly the same

As I told : whoever named it centered TMA is either having no idea what is he talking about or he was simply lying to call attention to something that has as much common with centered tma as my left shoe has with floating in the ocean

mladen wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:41 am

That is a simple moving average applied to rsi (or whatever average is chosen out of the possible 4 types - none centered TMA)
See the comparison (blue line is the sma 26 - used that to match the default settings of that indicator) - they are exactly the same

Capture.JPG

As I told : whoever named it centered TMA is either having no idea what is he talking about or he was simply lying to call attention to something that has as much common with centered tma as my left shoe has with floating in the ocean
You're right, in the end everyone hopes in the "magic" indicator, the Tma is magical, but how the spells disappear.

mladen wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:41 am

Capture.JPG

Mladen a question: could you recommend me as the most suitable, indicator, to determine a trend an impulse, of 15 ,30 minutes, maybe that's what everyone is looking for