Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

mladen wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:13 pm One more thing : that indicator is using a very old way of how the tma is calculated
You should use some of the new versions of centered TMA bands instead - it will run much faster then
If will be possible from your side can you post the most recent, I download all the zip file with all indicators from your repository but didn't get in any conclusion as the files there with same code are giving the same result, the ones very close using beyond compare are so different that for me is completely impossible to understand which is more effective. And is being very hard to use the find as I pass a lot of time going through search results but without success. Many Thanks!

mrtools wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:31 am This is the tma centered bands indicator with different deviation calculation types, the choices are, atr, standard error,st_sam, custom standard deviation - with sample correction, or custom standard deviation - without sample correction. Please remember use this for a market estimation as it recalculates.

Hello mrtools, any idea why the tma centered bands doesn't show in some of MT4 brokers did the test on 3 and 2 of them doesn't show any line although the indicator is load successfully to the chart. All have the same mt4 version build. Also it happens with the fasttmaline indicator, but with tmadcgmladen is OK in all of the three.

nmgvs wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:18 pm Hello mrtools, any idea why the tma centered bands doesn't show in some of MT4 brokers did the test on 3 and 2 of them doesn't show any line although the indicator is load successfully to the chart. All have the same mt4 version build. Also it happens with the fasttmaline indicator, but with tmadcgmladen is OK in all of the three.
Hi nmgvs
Would you like post the one,not working with you
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:44 pm Hi nmgvs
Would you like post the one,not working with you
Hello mntiwana

Not being sure if you are asking for the broker or for the indicator itself I will mention both, I tested with Admiral Markets/GoMarkets/Roboforex and only works at Roboforex and I tested at Windows7 and Windows10, initially I though was windows10 issue as I had some problems with some indicators because the Microsoft Visual C++, but the behavior is the same. If you are asking about the indicator itself I'm testing the one that was posted by mrtools at post #4 ( viewtopic.php?p=1294931658#p1294931658 ), as was previously mention by mladen the tmadcgmladen is not the most recent.
I found some other that they work and have a similar name "tma_nrp__bands__alerts_mtf" or "TriangularMA_centered_bands" but the code is so different from the one that mrtools post that is not possible for me to see what can be the difference that is causing such behavior. It was great every indicator have a version reference, but doesn't have and I have only to say many thanks by the people here that put their time and work effort.

nmgvs wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:25 pm

Hello mntiwana

Not being sure if you are asking for the broker or for the indicator itself I will mention both, I tested with Admiral Markets/GoMarkets/Roboforex and only works at Roboforex and I tested at Windows7 and Windows10, initially I though was windows10 issue as I had some problems with some indicators because the Microsoft Visual C++, but the behavior is the same. If you are asking about the indicator itself I'm testing the one that was posted by mrtools at post #4( viewtopic.php?p=1294931658#p1294931658 ), as was previously mention by mladen the tmadcgmladen is not the most recent.
I found some other that they work and have a similar name "tma_nrp__bands__alerts_mtf" or "TriangularMA_centered_bands" but the code is so different from the one that mrtools post that is not possible for me to see what can be the difference that is causing such behavior. It was great every indicator have a version reference, but doesn't have and I have only to say many thanks by the people here that put their time and work effort.
It is working with me (blue.red lines) the version from mrtools post
try this ex4,may be it help you

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:31 am This is the tma centered bands indicator with different deviation calculation types, the choices are, atr, standard error,st_sam, custom standard deviation - with sample correction, or custom standard deviation - without sample correction. Please remember use this for a market estimation as it recalculates.

Dearest MRTOOLS
I think the "standard error" deviation is not cooperating,can you plz manage time to look in the code,thanks
regards
Attachments

mntiwana wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:31 am Dearest MRTOOLS
I think the "standard error" deviation is not cooperating,can you plz manage time to look in the code,thanks
regards
Seems the deviation look back was causing the problem so now the look back will only be working on atr and the built in standard deviation, also added the newest prices and made it user friendly.

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:51 am Seems the deviation look back was causing the problem so now the look back will only be working on atr and the built in standard deviation, also added the newest prices and made it user friendly.
Dearest MRTOOLS
Thanks for correction and upgradation :)
regards