Re: BEST MT4 non-repainting indicators

mladen wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:16 am It is working now
mr.mladen is there any NRP indicator avail (not repaint on current bar) like average or any other please explain thankyou......
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

TRADERSM wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:18 pm mr.mladen is there any NRP indicator avail (not repaint on current bar) like average or any other please explain thankyou......
99.99% of indicators posted at this forum are nrp (non-repainting)
If they recalculate, then it is told so (but recalculating is not repainting as far as I am concerned)
The repainting indicators are indicators with coding errors
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 2):
heispark, pfxi

mladen wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:37 pm

99.99% of indicators posted at this forum are nrp (non-repainting)
If they recalculate, then it is told so (but recalculating is not repainting as far as I am concerned)
The repainting indicators are indicators with coding errors
mr.mladen is there any indicator that NRP ON OPENING CANDLE ok its lag but no problem thankyou......
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

TRADERSM wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:29 am

mr.mladen is there any indicator that NRP ON OPENING CANDLE ok its lag but no problem thankyou......
But your question is not enough clear
If i remember exact,Mladen told,no indicator repaint/recalculates when it using open price,as open price will never get back and or change,these are only rest of prices (close,high,low) that changes - the opening prices is mostly same to close price of previous bar with a very slight difference,might be 1 or 2 pips some times
MTF and non standard charts working differently
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dimitri wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:21 am Dear All ....
I try to have this specific place to post "Best MT4 nrp Indicators" ... and eventually their settings too ...
"nrp" stands for Non Repainting ones .... It will be of great help for all of us .... no comments ...

I start with two indicators posted here ....

bb_stops_rsi_super_smooth.mq4     
 Quantile bands 1.3.mq4     

Best Regards
Dimitri
hi dimitri..do you mind to tell me wat is the indicator you used to show the above presentation? cuz i only see your bb smoother is workable.. can you tell me another line indicator you using above?? thanks.. and your quantile bands seems not functioning? it doesnt appear on my chart?
the chart only shows you bb stops smoother..but the line one DOESNT APPEAR.. can i knw the indicator name or you kindly post here so that i could download.. thanks a lot. the chart only shows you bb stops smoother..but the line one DOESNT APPEAR.. can i knw the indicator name or you kindly post here so that i could download.. thanks a lot.

gordontan wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:22 pm

hi dimitri..do you mind to tell me wat is the indicator you used to show the above presentation? cuz i only see your bb smoother is workable.. can you tell me another line indicator you using above?? thanks.. and your quantile bands seems not functioning? it doesnt appear on my chart?Untitled.png
The issue is the build 1090 bug, try this version of the bb stop super smoother rsi and the quantile bands.