Re: Does this indicator repaint?

Cladi39 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:20 am I think this indicator dont repaint, but i need your confirmation, thanks soo much for valuable help.
EDIT ........ Decompiled code - mod
I think the original already posted in CCI thread
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Cladi39 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:50 pm

Sorry mntiwana about decompiled , i attached the original one, can anybody confirm if repaint when candle clouse? Thanks soo much.
Look at your above post,how many downloads,it means and resulting we spreading every where decompiled (stolen and illegal) codes and discouraging authors of the original code
hope posters and visitors will be avoid such activities
Always make a routine,check the code before posting it

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Cladi39 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:50 pm

Sorry mntiwana about decompiled , i attached the original one, can anybody confirm if repaint when candle clouse? Thanks soo much.
In general cci never repaint but about this specific code experts can better explain

jmmn1955 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:04 am Hello. Does this indicator repaint, please?
It is renamed of "BtTrendTrigger-T-Signal" indicator
experts can better explain regarding repainting matter
anyway you can check/test on M1 TF with lower/smaller values

mntiwana wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:33 pm
Look at your above post,how many downloads,it means and resulting we spreading every where decompiled (stolen and illegal) codes and discouraging authors of the original code
hope posters and visitors will be avoid such activities
Always make a routine,check the code before posting it
PHP Developers of the forum must build in de-compiled code detector, :)

mntiwana wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:42 pm
It is renamed of "BtTrendTrigger-T-Signal" indicator
experts can better explain regarding repainting matter
anyway you can check/test on M1 TF with lower/smaller values
Thank you so much, mntiwana. I can not check that as the markets are closed. Where can I ask the experts? I think that this place is full of them. Will anyone, please, tell me if the indicator repaints. Thank you very much. All the best. Jos