Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:13 pm
Hi
mladen, mntiwana, mrtools
could you please confirm if this indi repaints
It repaint
Attachments
vertex mod repaints-mrtools.png
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Does this repaint?

Hello Mrtools and crew, The arrows of this indicator repaint? Same times i must refresh the chart to see the arrows. Can this bug be fixed? Thanks soo much.
Attachments
BUY-SELL.SIGNAL.mq4
(3.02 KiB) Downloaded 82 times

Cladi39 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:18 pm
Hello Mrtools and crew, The arrows of this indicator repaint? Same times i must refresh the chart to see the arrows. Can this bug be fixed? Thanks soo much.
I think it is already discussed in details some where in back dates
and Mrtools advised to use sidus ver as an alternative,the sidus ver 3 and above ones
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:27 am
Cladi39 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:18 pm
I think it is already discussed in details some where in back dates
and Mrtools advised to use sidus ver as an alternative,the sidus ver 3 and above ones
Thanks for your reply mntiwana, do you know if the arrows of this version repaint on current candle?
Anyway the arrows are completely diffrents i attach picture when violet arrows are Sidus 3 and the white ones are Buy Sell Signal.
Attachments
Sidus Indicator v3a.ex4
(8.93 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
Test-567.png