Does this repaint?

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: Does this repaint?

LittleCaro wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:41 pm
Hello all,

A long time since i have posted, i found a job (digital marketing at L'oréal Paris), so i have less time for trade.

Anyway, here is a very interesting breakout indi, but sometimes the arrows repaint.

If our experts could have a check, it could be great.

Thanks !
Hello,

This indi base are fractals, with CCI and RSI levels confirmation. If after a arrow the price goes even a pip above the max of bar (in case of buy arrow), below the low of bar (in case of sell arrow), the break is confirmed and no repaint at all.
Hope this is usefull information.

eggzactly wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:13 pm
LittleCaro wrote:
Hello all,

A long time since i have posted, i found a job (digital marketing at L'oréal Paris), so i have less time for trade.

Anyway, here is a very interesting breakout indi, but sometimes the arrows repaint.

Thanks !
Hello,

This indi base are fractals, with CCI and RSI levels confirmation. If after a arrow the price goes even a pip above the max of bar (in case of buy arrow), below the low of bar (in case of sell arrow), the break is confirmed and no repaint at all.
Hope this is usefull information.
Ah, thanks a lot !

It's very helpful !

LittleCaro wrote:
Hello all,

Thanks !
This version should work better.
Attachments
Support and Resistance Breakout Arrows.mq4
(9.55 KiB) Downloaded 472 times

mrtools wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:30 am
LittleCaro wrote:
Hello all,

Thanks !
This version should work better.
Thanks a lot Mrtools for the update !

Deez wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:34 am
Does this stc repaint? :wtf: :o
Don't think so, but with that one would be a good idea to do a visual back test on a 1 minute chart.

camisa wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:34 am
I think it repaints
As per Mladen's saying,"STC" (Schaff Trend Cycle) do not recalculate/repaint - depends on which stc you trying,original by an reliable coder or exercising one
Attachments
1.png
2.png
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:27 am
Deez wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:34 am
Does this stc repaint? :wtf: :o
Don't think so, but with that one would be a good idea to do a visual back test on a 1 minute chart.
Checked on strategy tester. It repaints upto 4-5 bars back.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

As i told already depends on the Author
Here is Mladen's confirmed nrp ver of that
"stc color histo"
if not posted before :)
Attachments
s.png
stc color histo.mq4
(4.65 KiB) Downloaded 266 times
EURUSDM5.png
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.