Re: Does this indicator repaint?

[quote=TRADERSM post_id=1295362474 time=1503422800 user_id=4890937]

mr.mladen i don't use MTF. i use 5min TF only with weighted price & close price. i checked with "strategy tester" both price will repaint after candle close also please check need this indicator thankyou....
[/quote}

TRADERSM, just checked it too and no repainting.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:10 am There are a lot of variation of EFT,EFT nrp,EFT smoothed,EFT DZ,but i never heard any of those repaints,may be experts can better guide/help you explaning
I guess, he saw "EFT nrp" in your post and saw it as evidence that EFT must repaint.
I already tried to remember what the repainting version was - Mladen's Transformation :D

mntiwana wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:12 pm If i remember exact ,once MLADEN told that it repaints and it was in reply to one specific half trend indicator,i dont know if it apply to all versions or only to that -
then,the version you posted,is old one,try using this of MLADENs ver a bit newer
MNTiwana, do you have a histogram version of this indicator
(I mean the main line, without the channel)?
BTW, I missed the fact that Mladen fixed HalfTrend.

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:36 am

I guess, he saw "EFT nrp" in your post and saw it as evidence that EFT must repaint.
I already tried to remember what the repainting version was - Mladen's Transformation :D
No,he was guessing before my post even,it is good now he and all others users confirmed :)
as for nrp,that was with that specific indicator and that was a bit coding error that mrtools corrected at the spot,normal in coding world :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:08 am
:)
Experts repeating from since long ago
I am extremely sorry friends i considered the fluctuation after close very sorry....please make this as candle version i am so confused thankyou
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

[quote=mrtools post_id=1295362477 time=1503425494 user_id=4864807]

I am extremely sorry friends i considered the fluctuation after close very sorry....please make this as candle version i am so confused thankyou
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

mladen wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:37 am

I will repeat once again : it does not repaint
Show the proof of repainting (strategy tester or whatever - I have checked the code, checked it in strategy tester and there is no repainting)
I am extremely sorry friends i considered the fluctuation after close very sorry....please make this as candle version i am so confused thankyou ..