Re: Does this indicator repaint?

Hello all,

A long time since i have posted, i found a job (digital marketing at L'oréal Paris), so i have less time for trade.

Anyway, here is a very interesting breakout indi, but sometimes the arrows repaint.

If our experts could have a check, it could be great.

Thanks !
These users thanked the author LittleCaro for the post:
branco

LittleCaro wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:41 pm Hello all,

A long time since i have posted, i found a job (digital marketing at L'oréal Paris), so i have less time for trade.

Anyway, here is a very interesting breakout indi, but sometimes the arrows repaint.

Thanks !
Hello,

This indi base are fractals, with CCI and RSI levels confirmation. If after a arrow the price goes even a pip above the max of bar (in case of buy arrow), below the low of bar (in case of sell arrow), the break is confirmed and no repaint at all.
Hope this is usefull information.

eggzactly wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:13 pm

Hello,

This indi base are fractals, with CCI and RSI levels confirmation. If after a arrow the price goes even a pip above the max of bar (in case of buy arrow), below the low of bar (in case of sell arrow), the break is confirmed and no repaint at all.
Hope this is usefull information.
Ah, thanks a lot !

It's very helpful !

LittleCaro wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:41 pm Hello all,

Thanks !
This version should work better.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, LittleCaro