Re: HMA - Hulll Moving Average

Lodi wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:59 pm Thank's a lot, mr.tools, mladen, jimmy, mntiwana for your kindness ;)
You're most welcome brother!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:04 pm This is a Hull moving average(HMA) using bb stops as an extra trend confirmation. The alerts are on Hma slope change.
woohoo new toy for week thx sir mrtoolz may i vote dis indicator be feature on daily downloads this week plz???? :wave: :thumbup: :clap:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

MrTools,
Trust this finds you well.
Please could you be so kind as to add alerts in the form of arrows to this "Zero lag Hull moving average" for me?
And before I get a swarm of bees in my ear, I have downloaded every single one I could find in this Thread, but with
all the options included, could not find one that matches this particular indicator.
Thank you for indulging me.
Best wishes always.

Hercs wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:03 pm MrTools,
Trust this finds you well.
Please could you be so kind as to add alerts in the form of arrows to this "Zero lag Hull moving average" for me?
And before I get a swarm of bees in my ear, I have downloaded every single one I could find in this Thread, but with
all the options included, could not find one that matches this particular indicator.
Thank you for indulging me.
Best wishes always.

Zero lag Hull moving average.mq4
Added arrows and made it more user friendly,
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
appsoluxions, Jimmy, Hercs, heispark, forexdemogod, AlexLoco, reachme, Jedidiah