Re: CCI indicators for MT4

parkin1947 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:02 am What kind of animal is on the screen, BollingerSqueezed with WPR, something I do not remember this. Can I touch it?
This is BB Squeezed and those will be posted in BB thread today or tomorrow
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

CCI Woodie - averages 2.1
Though the version already posted but as one of our member asked (pm) how to trade with
the ver with 31 averages - 20 prices and a lot of extended features,so a lot of combinations can be adapted/formed,depends on users mood,strategy and level of understanding things
users and especially practitioners are recommended when trading in lower TFs (M1,M5) ,try with higher values and must experiment first on demo
only trade in trend direction when both trend lines in same direction (so many styles can be created),in picture orange/blue lines representing short/long trend (can be adjusted as per users requirements)

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:53 pm CCI Woodie - averages 2.1
Though the version already posted but as one of our member asked (pm) how to trade with
the ver with 31 averages - 20 prices and a lot of extended features,so a lot of combinations can be adapted/formed,depends on users mood,strategy and level of understanding things
users and especially practitioners are recommended when trading in lower TFs (M1,M5) ,try with higher values and must experiment first on demo
only trade in trend direction when both trend lines in same direction (so many styles can be created),in picture orange/blue lines representing short/long trend (can be adjusted as per users requirements)
i am using MA * HMA for the trend direction and this indi i do believe can remove all other indicator's lines from chart.. :)
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:42 am Mntiwna.. :)
thanks for your post and its a very good post will helps for BO traders also. :) :thumbup: supporting your post..
i am using MA * HMA for the trend direction and this indi i do believe can remove all other indicator's lines from chart.. :)
Hi,
could you please share the source file :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi