.

Indicator requests and ideas

Moderators: mrtools, mntiwana

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

#3591
MDZ Price Action Indicator
The indicator MDZ Price Action marks the price chart with the levels of several types that can be used as benchmarks for trading. The indicator MDZ Price Action displays the following types of levels: key levels of support and resistance; trend lines; trading ranges (day and week); minimums and highs (daily, weekly and monthly); a grid of Fibonacci extensions; trading sessions, etc. The indicator settings allow you to customize the visualization of the desired levels, as well as enable and disable their display.
Attachments
MDZ Price Action Indicator.jpg
MDZ Price Action Indicator 2.jpg
MDZ PA.rar
(388.99 KiB) Downloaded 187 times


Re: Indicator requests and ideas

#3592
binarytrades wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:14 pm
does anybody have a nonrepainting or redrawing version of this indicator, or if my Boss here can reprogram it, and if possible make it on price chart instead of indicator window. thanks
Mrtool thanks for assistance infact i love the way you respond to our request, the last indicator you just help put alert is doing fine am still on the test mode to choose the best way to fine tune it, which is forexmtnalerts that you help me created, the alert is coming up as expected, i will really appreciate if you can help me with the arrow on Price chart to correspond with the Dot signal on the iindicator window, i also notice that when i had a Buy signal, a Down alert came up, i believe its from coding maybe while coding.

Mr Mladen, i appreciate your work in the house tooooo
Attachments
forexmtn alerts.mq4
(4.54 KiB) Downloaded 102 times

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

#3593
Mrtools and Mr Mladen pls this the other indicator which i felt like adding to the one Mrtool help in putting alert, give me a good trading, but i notice its repainting, so i need it corrected so that i won't just rely on backtest results, also i will appreciate if an arrow can be added on the line signal to show on price rather than indicator window
Attachments
FOREX ENTRY POINT.mq4
(4.56 KiB) Downloaded 113 times

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

#3594
binarytrades wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:43 am
Mrtools and Mr Mladen pls this the other indicator which i felt like adding to the one Mrtool help in putting alert, give me a good trading, but i notice its repainting, so i need it corrected so that i won't just rely on backtest results, also i will appreciate if an arrow can be added on the line signal to show on price rather than indicator window
It's decompiled.

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

#3595
binarytrades wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:39 am
binarytrades wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:14 pm
does anybody have a nonrepainting or redrawing version of this indicator, or if my Boss here can reprogram it, and if possible make it on price chart instead of indicator window. thanks
Mrtool thanks for assistance infact i love the way you respond to our request, the last indicator you just help put alert is doing fine am still on the test mode to choose the best way to fine tune it, which is forexmtnalerts that you help me created, the alert is coming up as expected, i will really appreciate if you can help me with the arrow on Price chart to correspond with the Dot signal on the iindicator window, i also notice that when i had a Buy signal, a Down alert came up, i believe its from coding maybe while coding.

Mr Mladen, i appreciate your work in the house tooooo
In the alert function simply change where it says up to down and down to up.


Re: Indicator requests and ideas

#3596
mrtools wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:37 am
binarytrades wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:39 am


Mrtool thanks for assistance infact i love the way you respond to our request, the last indicator you just help put alert is doing fine am still on the test mode to choose the best way to fine tune it, which is forexmtnalerts that you help me created, the alert is coming up as expected, i will really appreciate if you can help me with the arrow on Price chart to correspond with the Dot signal on the iindicator window, i also notice that when i had a Buy signal, a Down alert came up, i believe its from coding maybe while coding.

Mr Mladen, i appreciate your work in the house tooooo
In the alert function simply change where it says up to down and down to up.
can you please help me with arrow on the indicator to be showing on price window

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

#3597
Dear Mr Tools

Previously you added price options to the following indicator. Would you kindly please add extreme price as this is the one i need, and Heiken Ashi better formula options if possible ?

Most appreciative.

Regards

Naughty 77
Attachments
bb macd nrp - mtf alerts.mq4
(13.82 KiB) Downloaded 149 times

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

#3598
binarytrades wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:39 am
binarytrades wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:14 pm
does anybody have a nonrepainting or redrawing version of this indicator, or if my Boss here can reprogram it, and if possible make it on price chart instead of indicator window. thanks
Mrtool thanks for assistance infact i love the way you respond to our request, the last indicator you just help put alert is doing fine am still on the test mode to choose the best way to fine tune it, which is forexmtnalerts that you help me created, the alert is coming up as expected, i will really appreciate if you can help me with the arrow on Price chart to correspond with the Dot signal on the iindicator window, i also notice that when i had a Buy signal, a Down alert came up, i believe its from coding maybe while coding.

Mr Mladen, i appreciate your work in the house tooooo
Added mtf and the arrows, also made the upper and lower levels adjustable (for the dots and on chart arrows).
Attachments
forexmtn (mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4
(31.66 KiB) Downloaded 252 times
forex mtn mtf.png

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

#3599
Naughty 77 wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:59 am
Dear Mr Tools

Previously you added price options to the following indicator. Would you kindly please add extreme price as this is the one i need, and Heiken Ashi better formula options if possible ?

Most appreciative.

Regards

Naughty 77
Added the price options.
Attachments
bb macd nrp - mtf + alerts.mq4
(27.71 KiB) Downloaded 203 times

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

#3600
mrtools wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:44 am
binarytrades wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:39 am


Mrtool thanks for assistance infact i love the way you respond to our request, the last indicator you just help put alert is doing fine am still on the test mode to choose the best way to fine tune it, which is forexmtnalerts that you help me created, the alert is coming up as expected, i will really appreciate if you can help me with the arrow on Price chart to correspond with the Dot signal on the iindicator window, i also notice that when i had a Buy signal, a Down alert came up, i believe its from coding maybe while coding.

Mr Mladen, i appreciate your work in the house tooooo
Added mtf and the arrows, also made the upper and lower levels adjustable (for the dots and on chart arrows).

the file you sent is an ex4 file not mq4
Attachments
forexmtn (mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4
(31.66 KiB) Downloaded 172 times


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], appsoluxions, asamulyanto, Baidu [Spider], CommonCrawl [Bot], friend4you, Google [Bot], ionone, Mail.ru [Bot], moey_dw, MyEatrades, rirayoza, Roper, sbellad01, tareq hussein and 39 guests