Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

MaxTorque wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:45 am Hello,

unfortunately this indicator shows nothing if you choose a Band Perion value less than 5.
Is this the nature of this indicator or can you change it ?

I don´t have the mq4 file, maybe one of you.

Many thanks in advance.
Did you check/tested it exactly before posting comments,it is working well with me even band period 3 applied in the example picture (less than 3,no) - as you can see in example picture
no mq4 was posted for any BB Oscillators version indicators
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:03 am
Did you check/tested it exactly before posting comments,it is working well with me even band period 3 applied in the example picture (less than 3,no) - as you can see in example picture
no mq4 was posted for any BB Oscillators version indicators
Yes you are right in 1H and more.
But try the same in 5 Min, 15 Min or 30 Min.
Then you see nothing.
Attachments

MaxTorque wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:33 am

Yes you are right in 1H and more.
But try the same in 5 Min, 15 Min or 30 Min.
Then you see nothing.
Yes,partially you are right :)
in m5 it working till 4,lesser no
only Mladen can better explain or solve the matter
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Goodmorning everyone.

I am writing to get a suggestion to improve one aspect of my trading.

I have various algorithms but one in particular, shows potential. They are all of personal construction. In essence, the system is based on the explosions of volatility but unfortunately, many operations are still bought in areas of obvious lateral market. Therefore, I am looking for an indicator to be inserted in the already existing context to improve this delicate aspect.

Do you have any indicators to suggest that they can perform this type of function?

Thanks in advance!
Barons1
Attachments