Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:26 am
Aside the fact (repainting) Mladen helped regarding pin point finding :)
As our Experts (Mladen/Mrtools) so many times already told,sidus version 3 and above do not repaints including this fixed one,here is Mrtools version that do not repaint with - fast/slow ma lines - 4 basic ma modes (simple,exponential,smoothed,linear weighted) - 7 usual prices - RSI periods choice/option - show MA lines,arrows and Vlines true/false and alerts and Vlines full package including user friendly
mntiwana,

all respect ..thank you for your great efforts here ..

baraozemo wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:01 pm Hi,

in MT5 (and Mt4) the indicator MOMENTUM doesn't have the LINE ZERO (that you can see in anothers platforms),
and this is important for some trading strategies..

Is this a MT5 limitation or a bad implementation of the MT5 version of this indicator?

Does we have a version for mt5 with line zero ?
In mt4 and mt5 the "level of interest" is 100 (same as 0 on other platforms)

baraozemo wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:01 pm Hi,

in MT5 (and Mt4) the indicator MOMENTUM doesn't have the LINE ZERO (that you can see in anothers platforms),
and this is important for some trading strategies..

Is this a MT5 limitation or a bad implementation of the MT5 version of this indicator?

Does we have a version for mt5 with line zero ?
And here is Mladen's smoothed Mom (MT5) with zero line even
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

themountain90 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:05 am Hey guys, is there a Mt4 version of the indi posted above, the momentum mntiwana posted a pic off? i dont see the file from my computer.
Good weekend to everybody!!
How you can see from your computer,it is in my computer :)
try to find such indicators in "Velocity - Momentum & ROC Indicators" thread , here
http://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic.php?p=1295353551#p1295353551
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:21 pm

replace "100-" with "(-1)*"

Mr.mladen when i try to replace the "100-" but it says not specified text found now what to do?? Thankyou.....

If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

hello, mrtools, mladen

your step one more average 2.3 mtf histogram indicator is very accurate and helpful.
thank you for this indicator.

thank you for being generous to make it available for us.
you are doing very great work.

can you please help making histogram of it with slope and color change like histogram of stlm histogram indicator.
or is there that kind of version of it available already and i have missed it ?
if there is this kind of version available then can you please give me link so that i can find that out.

attaching here indicator and alos image of stlm histogram indicator for your referance how i want it.

thank you in advance. have a nice day ahead.

your help will be much appreciated.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
RodrigoRT7

deepakmadan wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:59 pm Hello mladen
request help with indicator trader dynamic indicator working properly
can you please modify 4th option ssa number of computations default value is 2 modify with option starts from value 0.1 to infinity. preferably remain code same.
thanks
deepak
Hello mladen
please reply and modify ind i really need for finalize trading system. Endpoint tdi indicator also not option to change value not less than 1.
thanks