Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:36 am

This version has alerts and arrows on zero cross and or signal cross. Added an option to use 8 different moving average types and made it user friendly.
Hi Team,

Is it possible to do the following for the attached indicator (in order of importance):
- Add the different price options for the calculations
- Check if the formula for the moving average when using SMA is correct, as it doesn't appear to be
- Add Better Bollinger bands option (like the one in the "RSI + Better bollinger bands" indi)
- Add Filter option

P.S: I don't have the .mql file for the indi I'm attaching. Hopefully MrTools does.

Thank you and hope you'll be able to assist.

Zelias wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:39 pm Hi Mr Tools,

Could you please, please add vertical lines on Zero cross to this indicator? If you may also include the latest prices it would be even better, but that's not first priority.

Thank you in advance and hope you'll be able to help :)
Added the lines they work according to the color change settings.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Zelias

Hello Mr Tools, Mr Mntiwana and Mr Jimmy,
Please can a similar indicator to the one below be made, while the one below works for precise entries.
I find it difficult to set a take profit.
Some professionally made Harmonic scanners do auto-plot stoploss, take profit 1,2,3 and entry point.
If this is within your scope please assist to make one.
it will save the hassle of trying to figure take profits,as the only other way to take profit is when mom x6 counter crosses.
This will certainly benefit others too.
Thank you guys for forex-station.
if this is not feasible it is still fine by me.
All indicators except the crude harmonic scanner are from forex-station.

Ps.
I do not hear a lot from sal and pacois these days, hope you guys are doing great
Attachments
These users thanked the author Ajiboyf for the post:
mr12323

Ajiboyf wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:20 am Hello Mr Tools, Mr Mntiwana and Mr Jimmy,
Please can a similar indicator to the one below be made, while the one below works for precise entries.
I find it difficult to set a take profit.
Some professionally made Harmonic scanners do auto-plot stoploss, take profit 1,2,3 and entry point.
If this is within your scope please assist to make one.
it will save the hassle of trying to figure take profits,as the only other way to take profit is when mom x6 counter crosses.
This will certainly benefit others too.
Thank you guys for forex-station.
if this is not feasible it is still fine by me.
All indicators except the crude harmonic scanner are from forex-station.

Ps.
I do not hear a lot from sal and pacois these days, hope you guys are doing great
Why you don't use TheHarmonicIndi?

Krelian99 wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:05 am

Why you don't use TheHarmonicIndi?

THI.png
Thank you Mr Krelian99,
i loaded it up and tested the indicator, to be honest it didnt meet my needs.
it seems to be a bait to rent ewaves which comes with just one year license.
every part of the indicator required manual application while what i have provide the patterns without hassle.
just trying to get one that produces the bells and whistles without stress, that way i can focus on analysis.