Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

themountain90 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:58 am Hello every one! i have had my computer crash and lost my set up. i have all the indicators on backup but one i dont have. im requesting if Mladen or mntiwana might have it. it is called DSS of momentum and it is smooth. it has green and yellow arrows and goes in up and down cycles. i would appreciate any help

Thankss
take a look above #2571
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

mntiwana wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:17 am
I think your question needs more explanation for to know what exact you are looking for
Dear Mntiwana,
First of all i want to wish you a Nice, Happy and Healthy New Year ....
My request is to use a "tool" that can scan available instruments in MT4 (or selected ones) that meet "specified signal conditions" ... in order to decide and select preferable trade .... For example, suppose that your "signal" is a "two MA cross" and "CCI > +100" for BUY Signal and "two MA cross" and "CCI > -100" for SELL Signal. Now you want to "scan which instruments" meet the specified conditions ... as an addition to this can be selected the "time frame" ...
Hope that it is clear the concept and the request ...
Thank you for your interest.
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:12 pm Dear Mntiwana,
First of all i want to wish you a Nice, Happy and Healthy New Year ....
My request is to use a "tool" that can scan available instruments in MT4 (or selected ones) that meet "specified signal conditions" ... in order to decide and select preferable trade .... For example, suppose that your "signal" is a "two MA cross" and "CCI > +100" for BUY Signal and "two MA cross" and "CCI > -100" for SELL Signal. Now you want to "scan which instruments" meet the specified conditions ... as an addition to this can be selected the "time frame" ...
Hope that it is clear the concept and the request ...
Thank you for your interest.
Best Regards
Dimitri
As an immediate reply I think "multi pair" indicators or multi instruments dash boards can be of that kind
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

fmr777 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:38 pm hello .... could you make the current candle of this indicator not appear?
That appears after the closing of the candle ... thanks

Williams’ Percent Range
Try using this of Mrtools version
Wpr nrp alerts
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.