Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hey mr tools!! i have one of the best scalping indicators i've seen for the 1min and 5 min time frames! but it just needs and alert for when the color of the ultra signal turns blue indicator. Check it out and tell me if you would be able to do this please, i think if it was combined with a few indicators you have here it will be a high winning scalper maybe can even turn it into and EA for certain pairs

micmac2 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:35 am Hey mr tools!! i have one of the best scalping indicators i've seen for the 1min and 5 min time frames! but it just needs and alert for when the color of the ultra signal turns blue indicator. Check it out and tell me if you would be able to do this please, i think if it was combined with a few indicators you have here it will be a high winning scalper maybe can even turn it into and EA for certain pairs
Requires mq4 [source file] file
These users thanked the author PREETHI for the post:
Jimmy
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

PREETHI wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:12 am
Requires mq4 [source file] file
damn it i just found version 2 of it but it keeps saying that the version is expired. f some one could decompile it and add alerts to it then that would be fantastic. Many people in different forums say it's one of the best m1 scalping systems. Version 2 even warns you when the market is flat!! so great

micmac2 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:05 pm

damn it i just found version 2 of it but it keeps saying that the version is expired. f some one could decompile it and add alerts to it then that would be fantastic. Many people in different forums say it's one of the best m1 scalping systems. Version 2 even warns you when the market is flat!! so great
Hi Mic, welcome to the forum. I know you're new here but please refer to our Rules section before posting requests. Highlighted in bold red on our Rules page; Posts and requests regarding decompiled, renamed and/or stolen MQL4 (and similar) codes will not be entertained, modified or “fixed” on Forex-station.com.

Please have a quick read of the rules before posting. Cheers ;)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
mtp, moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Hello,

Is it possible to do this indicator?:

"To get proper study of the MAE/MFE; there is a study called "Edge Ratio" mentioned in the book "The way of the turtle" by Curtis Faith

it is essentially the same study; but the edge ratio; takes only the opening price and time; and it replays the market data tick by tick or bar by bar for a pre-determined amount of time (such as 500 1m bars, or 1000 ticks; etc).

the MAE and MFE is calculated on each bar; then averaged across all trades; and plot on a graph.

It shows the profitability over time; and hence suggest what is the best exit techniques.

Here is a brief steps how to calculate it:
1. Decide on your edge ratio calculation time frame; for example; 500 minutes after position is open
2. For each position, record the time and entry price, then walk the market data (either tick by tick; or 1m bar by bar, or 5s bars...etc). Record the MAE, and MFE on each bar # for that position
3. do this for all position independently; and record the MFE/MAE for each 1m bar of the 500 minutes
4. Calculate the average MAE/MFE for each 1m bar of the 500 minutes bars
5. Plot the graph of the average MAE/MFE

If the average MFE bar is higher then the MAE bar; then you have an edge

If not; you don't.

It is mentioned in this article:
http://www.automated-trading-system....-trading-edge/"

micmac2 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:05 pm

I have got the mq4 file for one of the best scalping indicators. It is awesome. Have it since the stone age. It's a coloured MA.....Simple moving average set to 55 which pretty much matches the Ultra signal. Of course for some people it may be too simple.

I'm sure Mr. Tools has got a coloured MA that shouts when it changes the colour. Thus there is no need to decompile Rita Lasker's stuff she sells to the blind and uneducated. Seems to be good business.