Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mr.tools
can develop MA sinpper bars indicator same as shown in the snap.

stratgey as below
INDI- EMA 13 - HLCC/4 -close & EMA 21 - HLCC/4 -close
if the PA BAR cross MA13 cross & close or PA BAR CROSS both MA - snip and change colour as per trend
if the PA BAR cros MA 21 cross & closeor PA BAR CROSS both MA - snip and change colour as per trend
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Hi Mr Tools,

I would be grateful if you could add the usual alerts to the attached indicator - for when the Fractals appear. I know there are other Fractal indicators with alerts, but this is the only one I have found that I have not noticed any recalculating/repainting. If you are aware of any other indicators, I would be very happy to hear about them. I would really appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance.

Regards
Jasjit

luisinho wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:27 pm hi
this indicador draws lines of high's / low's of various periods, and the lines start's from the beginning of the period.
like, for example, in this picture with 3 weekly levels activated, it draws lines for the previous 3 weeks high's / low's levels, from the beginning of the week
(the larger candles are weekly candles, ploted by another indicator, just to show the weeks)

example.PNG

is it possible to change it in order to make the lines start from the high / low instead of the beginning of the period?

thank's.

HL_Objects.mq4
Dear luisinho, i would very much appreciate if you could possibly share the "other indicator", which is drawing the rectangles ... Thank you in advance for any cooperation.
Best Regards
Dimitri

Zelias wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:51 am Hi all,

I've tried to locate an Inverse Fisher Transform (IFT) of regular Stochastic indicator, but couldn't find any. Would you be able to share or point me to the right direction, please?

Thanks!
What do you means for regular stoch
there are almost 10/12 IFT versions on stoch
for example this of initial ver
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Tanzenkran
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:13 am
What do you means for regular stoch
there are almost 10/12 IFT versions on stoch
for example this of initial ver
Hi mntiwana,

You're just the person who might help me out, as I'm looking to replicate (and possibly include as part of my strategy) the attached setup that you had posted some time ago. Could you have a look and see if you could share - if not the template, at least the IFT of Stoch indi.

Thank you lots and have a blessed day/evening.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Zelias for the post:
myrx