Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

hmmk wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:22 am thank you for your explanation sir..now im understand..some one have change the name to "NRP"
Found an old quote from mladen:
mladen wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:18 am Since I am saying that repainting is a coding error and recalculating is something else, yes, you are right. But I regretted a thousand times for making centered TMA, Goertzel browser, SSA and some similar stuff - in the end I ended explaining that it is how it is supposed to work but that it is not supposed to be used for signals. Oh well, ces't la vie
ZigZag isn't a calculation, but you could put it in that group. It just is the local highest High and the local lowest Low (local means of a period - increase the period - the Highs and Lows are more global (please don't cite me here ;) ) and it must be refreshed every tick/bar. It is just a visual help or for other other indicators. To point always out that ZigZags refresh itself it would be a never ending story. No need to rename the osci.

It's the same when they write on a bottle of water "vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, fat-free and formaldehyde-free", nowadays.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Mladen/ mrtools & everybody,

not sure if this has been published before as I haven't found a MT4 indicator for exactly this but I'm looking for:

- Alert/ highlight with arrows when a "Abandoned Baby" (Bearish or Bullish) occurs

I came across many MT4 candlestick pattern indis but none had the Bullish/ Bearish "Abandoned Baby".

If somebody could create it or post an existing here I'd be very grateful.

Thank you.