Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

GannErik wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:36 pm Hello,

Is it possible to have this indicator converted to MT5, or do you have any similar one ?

Regards.
At least i have not seen any alike for mt5,how you use it in mt4 or how you think it a good one,any example
it needs some other indies to work fully
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

GannErik wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:11 am

Hi mntiwana,

Here's a snapshot of the indicator.

Regards.
My question was how you use it and or how you think it a good one
You knows some code parts are inactive in it - and with out the extra indicators it using,i try to play with like this
Attachments

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

shaileshm wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:39 am

mladen, please reply to my request too.
You mean to this :
shaileshm wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:14 am Hi Guys

Is there any signal/noise indicator available? Basically i want to filter out the undecision periods of the market. I would be specially interested of there are any such indicators coded by mladen or mrtools.

Thanks
That request is too general - can not be answered. Almost any indicator can be used as "signal/noise indicator" and as far as "undecision periods of markets" that is an problem that nobody have found an acceptable solution for all the symbols, all the time frames, and all the sampled periods of data

mntiwana wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:25 pm
My question was how you use it and or how you think it a good one
You knows some code parts are inactive in it - and with out the extra indicators it using,i try to play with like this
Hello mntiwana,

The indicator helps me a lot to confirm the "MAX UPS & DOWNS" on chart. It act like an ending of an active trade and to prepare the next one.

Regards.

MaxTorque wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:15 pm Hello mladen, mrtools,

please can you solve the problem why this indicator not updated ?
Many thanks in advance !
Have you read some previous posts,i think it needs few other indicators for to work
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
MaxTorque