Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello guys!
I’d like to ask you to make an indicator that can measure whole space between Exponential MA (200) and High (in uptrend) or Low (in downtrend) of the candle in real time and show this space in points or pips. If your work costs money, I’ll pay. Now I’m using indicator called “Size of the candle body” which attached here, but I’d like to improve it with this Exponential MA (200) measurement option. Thank you in advance and looking forward hearing from you.
Best regards,

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

fxover wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:50 am

yes ..exactly ..you nailed it
thank you master.
Aside the fact (repainting) Mladen helped regarding pin point finding :)
As our Experts (Mladen/Mrtools) so many times already told,sidus version 3 and above do not repaints including this fixed one,here is Mrtools version that do not repaint with - fast/slow ma lines - 4 basic ma modes (simple,exponential,smoothed,linear weighted) - 7 usual prices - RSI periods choice/option - show MA lines,arrows and Vlines true/false and alerts and Vlines full package including user friendly
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.