Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

shinnosuke wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:48 pm to mrtools,mladen, mntiwana and all other master that i can't mention here.
i've found a screen shot of a strategy that i think it's a good one. but i can't find what are the indicators, is there anyone here maybe know this trading system? kind a share please. thank you.
scalping.jpg
best regards.
Hi guys
Please try to post your queries within belonging threads - for example here
viewtopic.php?p=1295351356#p1295351356
(shinnosuke case)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Deez wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:56 pm Hi MrTools, i Have a big favor to ask if you will accommodate me,

Please could you change the way this indi arrows and alerts :

Will it be possible to arrow and alert on specific OB/OS level breaks as in the pic and not on color change?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Hi Mrtools..any feedback on this, thanks again.

ashetty033 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:45 pm Mrtools Sir,

Could you please create an indicator for the following condition :
Custom Range Breakout
Selects the no. of bars given as input..
Calculates high and low(range) of the selected no. of bars and plots it for the selected period..

Here is the code in Amibroker:

Code: Select all

_SECTION_BEGIN(" CRB ");
nd=Hour() != Ref(Hour(), -1);
x = 5;
crbh = ValueWhen(nd,Ref(HHV(H,x),-1));
crbl = ValueWhen(nd,Ref(LLV(L,x),-1));
Plot(crbh,"",colorBlack,stylenoreScale|styleNoLabel);
Plot(crbL,"",colorBlack,stylenoreScale|styleNoLabel);
PlotOHLC(crbl,crbh,crbl,crbl,"",ParamColor("CRB col",colorPaleBlue),stylenoreScale|styleNoLabel|styleCloud,0,0,0,-6);
_SECTION_END();
Broker_2018-02-23_15-08-30.png
@mrtools @mntiwana @mladen,
Sir.. Please help on the above request?
Your dedication to the craft of trading is constantly tested by the demons of fear and greed