Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

rijay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:25 pm

here are some adaptive ones fitting to atr ranges nicely, that you can try, coded by all time great coders mladen and mrtools

if you want to set jma adaptive indicator on fast settings then you really have to set jurik atr adaptation period to use on steroids settings !!!! of= 2147483647 with jurik and filter period to use =20
Thanks to our great coders mladen and mrtools for these awesome indicators they look promising on the chart and thanks rijay for posting them .. for my trading style i think QWMA adaptive - floating levels 1.2 will be the suitable filter .. now im looking for combining rsi filter into the QWMA adaptive - floating levels 1.2 i think it will be useful

another idea of combination i want to filter the rsi filter using the accumulation swing index
These users thanked the author MYakoot for the post:
FBI

micmac2 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:47 am

Does the indicator repaint?
Forgot already. This was quite a quite a while ago. I'm not trading signals but rather look for confluence in direction.
Just put it on a 1m chart and you can observe by yourself. If you use MTF be aware it's not called repaiting as every indicator has got to recaculate the MTF conditions till confirmed.

Hi Team / MrTools,

Would it be possible to have an option to disable the floating level lines on this wonderful indicator and keep only the Main RSI line (with the colouring as per the fl lines intact)?

When I do it through the colour options they re-appear each time I change Timeframe or restart MT4, and it takes a few tries setting them to "None" before they're actually gone.

This would be very favourable for anyone who, like me, would like to plot the indicator a few times.

Thanks in advance for your help and consideration.

Zelias wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:43 pm Hi Team / MrTools,

Would it be possible to have an option to disable the floating level lines on this wonderful indicator and keep only the Main RSI line (with the colouring as per the fl lines intact)?

When I do it through the colour options they re-appear each time I change Timeframe or restart MT4, and it takes a few tries setting them to "None" before they're actually gone.

This would be very favourable for anyone who, like me, would like to plot the indicator a few times.

Thanks in advance for your help and consideration.
Hi man
Try applying "Floating levels look back period" to (0)
and "Floating level up level/down level" to (0)
and reply back if working as you required
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:55 pm
Hi man
Try applying "Floating levels look back period" to (0)
and "Floating level up level/down level" to (0)
and reply back if working as you required
Hi mntiwana,

Thanks for the suggestion. I've tried it, but it's not what I need, as I wish to retain the coloring of the main line from the chart on the left (see below). When you compare it to the one on the right (with the settings you provided) it is too slow. It is also important to retain ability to filter by lookback period, as it's one of the very good feats of the indi.
Hope someone can help, but if not I'll just keep on clicking colors away :D

Thanks

Zelias wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:09 am

Hi mntiwana,

Thanks for the suggestion. I've tried it, but it's not what I need, as I wish to retain the coloring of the main line from the chart on the left (see below). When you compare it to the one on the right (with the settings you provided) it is too slow. It is also important to retain ability to filter by lookback period, as it's one of the very good feats of the indi.

RSI MA Adaptive.jpg

Hope someone can help, but if not I'll just keep on clicking colors away :D

Thanks
When you take advantage of look back filter,you can not disable it and avoid it - it is same as one would like enjoy comfort sitting with out soft stuff filled inside sofa/coach
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello forum!

I've tested this strategy with support/resistance and currency strength meter and i belive it is profitable.

I've been using becker's SR and some unknown CSM indi found on the internet (i hope it is not stolen code)

I would like to ask you if you can put togheter this 2 indies into one? Basically, price touches support, one currency becomes equal or stronger then the other, alert.

i've added 2 cur str meter indies. Maybe it helps.

Thank you so much.

Dear MrTools,

Is it possible for you code a realtime equity indicator showing any drawdown between opening and closing a trade but drawdown seperated with a line or moving average ? I have found something very close from 7bit from ...................................................................................., but it is not exactly what I am looking for .

I am trying to achieve equity curve trading ..................................................................................... but I have something slightly different in mind, that is let the expert advisor trade only specific time frame in where the equity curve above the line or its moving average.When the equity below its average or line switch to another timeframe.
This is another very good equity curve indicator..............................................................................

Your magic touch much needed and appreciated.