Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

piusking wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:31 pm I really want to appreciat you sir for your effort in helping traders. I just joined this forum yesterday.
Please i have two indicators i want you to help me put together to form a trading system.
one is what i downloaded from here you made it and is very great because it does not repaint.
The second i got it elswhere but if this two are put together it can form a nice trading system.

First sir i want you to check if the ATB SNIPER repaints. if it does please make it a non repainted.
The arrow indicator i got from you does not repaint.
Please combine the two indicators to give an alert whenever new triangle starts forming on any time frame on the listed currency pairs.
As the triangle is forming I want to be receiving alert any time arrow appers.
PLEASE ADD EMAIL NOTIFICATION, PUSH NOTIFICATION, MOBILE AND TEXT ALERT THE THE ENTIRE SYSTEM.
THANK YOU SIR. I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE SIR.
Would need the mq4 of the sniper file.Can't do anything with an ex4 file.

Jagg wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:36 pm
Old question but stumbled over this today for myself (with DAX and DOW).
You have to increase the MaxValue from default 200 to a value above DOW High e.g. 30000 and then you can see the zones on DAX, DOW,... also!
Thank you, Jagg!!
So simple, so effective. Now it is working fine.
Do you have any idea to what purpose there is the "Dummy=-1" in "inputs"? See attached.
Thank you!

PREETHI wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:04 pm hi, mrtools ,kindly add convergent and divergent lines [onchart and indicator] to this attached indicator.If possible alert also. Thank you in advance.Elliot oscillator - waves 1.03 (1).mq4
Added divergence with alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, PREETHI, camisa, moey_dw, reachme, RomanUkraine, Jedidiah