Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone can help me fix this indicator.
For some reason it is filling my log files folder with tons of information - gigs per day.
It is one or more text document files, filled with countless number of these lines: "Trend Signal EURJPY,M30: incorrect start position 2837 for ArrayMinimum function"
I have offline charts, so it is not always M30.
Thank you.
--------------------------------------
"Trend Signal"

krafracing wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:20 pm Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone can help me fix this indicator.
For some reason it is filling my log files folder with tons of information - gigs per day.
It is one or more text document files, filled with countless number of these lines: "Trend Signal EURJPY,M30: incorrect start position 2837 for ArrayMinimum function"
I have offline charts, so it is not always M30.
Thank you.
Wish I could help but would need the original source code, that is a decompiled version.

thewealthlifters wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:53 pm Hello.
Anyone with a nice trendline break indicator with alerts after candle close above/below the trendline drawn. Thanks
heya i think this one is best trendline indicator on this forum and i cannot find any better 1 try plz viewtopic.php?p=1295362880#p1295362880
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:11 am

Far as I know it's not possible.
Thanks. I am trying to understand how mt4 treats tick data.
In the following screen, there is data exported from the mentioned indicator.
From live account, on a real broker (not bucket shop)

You can see 2 consecutive same ask prices with bid changed only 1 pipette, but volume jumping from 57 to 64
What does this mean? How did this "pack" appear, if mt4volume only measures tick movement?

Is it an indicator glitch? The total volume for this m1 bar is the same in the exported csv to the mt4 volume indicator.

eggzactly wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:54 am Hi all,

I was looking over the forum and internet but couldn´t find a very simple indicator that i´d like to incorporate in my trading.
I need to see on chart window ( select corner) the value of CCI and RSI current bar plus 3 previous bars. Someone have such indicator ? if not can the master coders of forum code one for MT4 platform ?

Thanks in advance,
Eggzactly
Please i found this one that print the RSI on chart, although can someone please help me modify this :
- Print on separate window the current and previous 3 to 6 bars values of RSI and CCI.

Really appreciate.

Regards,
Eggzactly