Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

talaate wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:08 am
Hi brothe
Regards
I have this version, but as may notice it doesn't include arrows, alerts and over all it is ex4. I put the version of mq4 which can be modified in case there is no mq4 version for the one you post it.
Brother
Dont worry,every thing is possible and in approach for Mrtools - :)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

talaate wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:08 am
Hi brothe
Regards
I have this version, but as may notice it doesn't include arrows, alerts and over all it is ex4. I put the version of mq4 which can be modified in case there is no mq4 version for the one you post it.
This should be it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
talaate, reachme, FXchaos, hannele

Hi there

Does anyone have a list of "candle trend" indicators, preferably MTF options? Something like PET-D or this commercial example.

I tried to search on this site but honestly the search function is not good. I love this forum but the search isn't powerful. When I type in "Candle Trend" it shows all threads that contain either the word "Candle" or "Trend". Good luck trying to find something clicking through 100 pages.

If somebody can attach such candle trend indicator or list the forum pages here I'd be very grateful.

Thanks!

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:21 pm

Added the arrow shift option.
Hi, mrtools. Attached
indicator is repainting /recalculating. kindly post NRP version if any.
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.