Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Mrforex wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:53 pm

i tried to install this version you shared into the indicator window and upload on the chart and i also loaded the one i uploaded here which is the version 1.0 i notice they both gives multiple alerts at same time, find attached the screenshot of the alerts given
can this be fixed, and possibly any correction can be done on it, i shall test run this new week to see the repainting property

Mrforex wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:53 pm

i tried to install this version you shared into the indicator window and upload on the chart and i also loaded the one i uploaded here which is the version 1.0 i notice they both gives multiple alerts at same time, find attached the screenshot of the alerts given
Ok and try this version for the alerts but still needs to be checked for repaint. Would be very careful with it signals look to good to be true.

mrtools wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:09 pm

Ok and try this version for the alerts but still needs to be checked for repaint. Would be very careful with it signals look to good to be true.
infact that is why am also skeptical about it, because the back test looks extremely good to be true. thanks for your swift response.

the alert is corrected Sir. i will really appreciate your check for the repainting/redrawing features.

thanks

mrtools wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:09 pm

i got this version from a buddy online, just few minutes ago, i guess he is a member if this house too, this version was written non repainting but the version is not showing arrow on the chart like the previous ones you attached. i will love if you can check on the 2 to see the best correction thanks

mrtools wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:09 pm

Not sure what was being attempted with that indicator.
Dear mrtools, thanks a lot for your response, the cloud of the indicator covers the price at several places, this is the why I am looking for arrows when color changes, I want to replace the clouds of the indicator with the arrows, this will really help me. Best of Regards.