Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Mendel wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:54 am Dear Mrtools,

I request again, Is it possible can make a MTF dashboard (as attached image), according to attached indicators?

Then, we can very easy to know the candle direction within 24--48 hours.
Your assist will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Mendel
Would say yes it's probably possible but far as I'm aware the indicator repaints and the dashboard wouldn't be very accurate.

nathanvbasko wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:22 am dear mrtools, mladen & jimmy,

Is there any volume indicator here that displays on chart (bottom and an option to display sideways on chart on the left side of the screen.

Also, is it possible for the DailyData indicator (ADR) to have an option based on market session opening (option to select Asian, Europe and US session).

thank you.

regards,
nathan
Hey Nate,

Were you looking for a market profile type of volume indicator?
If you are, here's one I cleaned up a few months ago here.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:40 pm
Hey Nate,

Were you looking for a market profile type of volume indicator?
If you are, here's one I cleaned up a few months ago here.

GBPAUDM5.png
Thanks Jimmy for the prompt response. I saw this one... However, I just need an ordinary volume indicator that shows on main chart window only with an option to display below the main chart (not sub window)... and no market profile features.

But I
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:47 pm

Thanks Jimmy for the prompt response. I saw this one... However, I just need an ordinary volume indicator that shows on main chart window only with an option to display below the main chart (not sub window)... and no market profile features.

But I

Oh yes! I know what you mean now. Here is an indicator Mladen kindly made for me earlier this year. Have you tried this one? Is this something you're sort of looking for?

Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance