Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

This is an indicator that we know is redrawn according to how the trends are going. But I think it could be of help for very big trends and with lower time frames.

But apparently, it has a certain peculiarity of anticipating the price, as if announcing when a change of trend is coming. It is also drawn very smoothly.

I would like to know if this indicator could be improved so that it has one color, for example green, in bullish trends and another color, for example red, in bearish trends.

Other options that could be added are arrows in the trend changes, as well as polarized MTF.

If it is possible to create the same indicator as a tape in a separate window it could also be very useful. Or maybe it would be better to make it look like the MACD, in two colors, with smooth and continuous waves.

I do not know if it will be possible to avoid repainting or redrawing, but with these improvements it could be more useful than the original one that I am uploading here.

pin12 wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:20 pm This is an indicator that we know is redrawn according to how the trends are going. But I think it could be of help for very big trends and with lower time frames.

But apparently, it has a certain peculiarity of anticipating the price, as if announcing when a change of trend is coming. It is also drawn very smoothly.

I would like to know if this indicator could be improved so that it has one color, for example green, in bullish trends and another color, for example red, in bearish trends.

Other options that could be added are arrows in the trend changes, as well as polarized MTF.

If it is possible to create the same indicator as a tape in a separate window it could also be very useful. Or maybe it would be better to make it look like the MACD, in two colors, with smooth and continuous waves.

I do not know if it will be possible to avoid repainting or redrawing, but with these improvements it could be more useful than the original one that I am uploading here.
If I remember correctly there is some mtf and multi colored triangular centered moving averages which are the same.

Good morning fellow traders, more especially mladen, mr.tools and mtiniwa, i have this two indicators (attached) with their signal appearing at the close of the candle. Is it possible to tune it to appear during the formation of the candle rather than the close of the candle. i ll be most grateful if my request meets your earliest consideration. Thanks in Advance.

mrtools wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 11:21 am Added the alerts.
i been waiting n hoping 4 alerts on this one but i know mrtools u busy and I am not want to ask too much favours from mrtools so thx u mrtools & boy who ask this upgrade
it is true lovely tool & it is such good market monitoring indicator in mtf modes!!!! grande!!! :thumbup: :clap:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Hello !!

This is an idea that could have some use.

I was testing this indicator that I find very interesting, but it gives a different result for each timeframe. I think that has its use, to know the action that bears and bulls have had in each one of them.

Could this indicator be modified that, in addition to the result of each time frame separately, also shows the total average of the bulls and bears of all the time frames in real time, approximately as it appears in the attached image?

The average of the bears of all the time frames would be obtained by adding the bears of each of them and dividing the result by 9.

The average of the bulls of all the time frames would be obtained by adding the bulls of each of them and dividing the result by 9.

Thanks