Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Desatar wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:12 am Hello guys,

I like to ask mrtools if it would be possible to integrate an extra regular moving average into the qqe onchart mtf indicator and than add an alert when the moving average crosses the qqema? Below I have a picture of what I mean.

Would that be possible?
Thank you.
D.
It depends purely on Mrtools what he think and decide - but i like request if the version (i am posting here) will be possibly adapted in to "on chart" version it will be more fine,as there are very few on chart versions of QQE
It already have much more (20 MA methods-18 prices-filter) - as for levels,floating levels would be so fine even
regards
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Jimmy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Desatar wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:12 am Hello guys,

I like to ask mrtools if it would be possible to integrate an extra regular moving average into the qqe onchart mtf indicator and than add an alert when the moving average crosses the qqema? Below I have a picture of what I mean.

Would that be possible?
Thank you.
D.
Added the ma not sure how useful it is though, but test it out.

AlexLoco wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:35 am Hello Mntiwana, Mr.tools, Mladen and everybody ... Can the Averages Ribbon, Filled version be made MTF???
I know there is a histo version and a candle version MTFs... But i was wondering about the Filled version...
best regards

averages ribbon filled (alerts + arrows).ex4
Added mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
AlexLoco

Ajiboyf wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:25 pm
Thank you Brother,
What i am using is extremely profitable for me, the frequency and successful ratios is very good.
i was just trying to coax something extra, for times when i am unable to manage to do all the required analysis.
if we listen to what most people say you will agree we wont be here right now.
Your assumptions referring to my knowledge is incorrect but that is understandable, as far as i know nothing is caste in stone.
i assume this will not be looked into and that is okay
What are you using Ajiboyf

Thanks Bro