Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Sandile wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:40 am Good Day Mr Tools,

Could you please make the StochMacd indicator a MTF

CADJPYmicroH1.png

Below is how I use the StochMacd indicator, a grouping of 3 variations suggest a possible temporary or long term change in price direction, see illustration below

CADJPYmicroH4.png

I know it might be too much to ask but Sir, is it possible to have a Dashboard/Screener that can detect these groupings and the duration of the grouping?
Added mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
thiru, AlexLoco

Zelias wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:38 am Hi Team,

Is there a version of Mladen's smoothed momentum indicator, which has floating levels? If there is, could you kindly share it? And if there isn't one yet, could you please create it (if possible with colour change on mom line crossing fl's)?

Thanks so much for all the amazing work you're doing :)
for the moment I have this, I hope it serves you.

greetings and good trading

how are you, mrtools,

I wanted to ask you how it goes with the indicator that I proposed to modify,
I try to program it with the colored zones marked by the candles, I compile it but I can not visualize it in the mt4,

Tell me if you have any questions, since I do not know if you explain well the idea of what I wanted
I will continue moving forward.

rohness wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:42 am

for the moment I have this, I hope it serves you.

greetings and good trading
Thanks for sharing this rohnes, but unfortunately it's not the one I'm after (this has the normal Momentum formula).

The smoothed momentum indicator (attached) has a different formula, which smoothes the momentum without causing actual lag.

Does anyone has it with floating levels, or could it be made, please?

rohness wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:07 am how are you, mrtools,

I wanted to ask you how it goes with the indicator that I proposed to modify,
I try to program it with the colored zones marked by the candles, I compile it but I can not visualize it in the mt4,

Tell me if you have any questions, since I do not know if you explain well the idea of what I wanted
I will continue moving forward.
That seems like a large undertaking to me, and just don't have that kind of time.

Zelias wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:31 am

Thanks for sharing this rohnes, but unfortunately it's not the one I'm after (this has the normal Momentum formula).

The smoothed momentum indicator (attached) has a different formula, which smoothes the momentum without causing actual lag.

Does anyone has it with floating levels, or could it be made, please?
I understand Zelias,

well I do not know if there is that indicator available,
I'm not an expert programmer, but I'll try to compile it.