Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:08 pm
I am not sure but i doubts it belongs to Essam series,experts can better explain
I got this indicator from bank indicator from sharing website, don't know exactly who made this,
this indicator is based on CCI and RSI line that combine together to give us a reversal information,
i don't know if this is repaint or not, sure thing is this indicator need a manual refresh, if not refresh manually then this 2 line will draw flat. (see the picture bellow) the red vertical line is where this indicator first attach to the chart, after that we can see the line was flat (because i'm not refresh it).
if i refresh it then it will looks like the line before vertical line.

so, can we plese fix this indicator please.
best regards,

shinnosuke wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:38 am

I got this indicator from bank indicator from sharing website, don't know exactly who made this,
this indicator is based on CCI and RSI line that combine together to give us a reversal information,
i don't know if this is repaint or not, sure thing is this indicator need a manual refresh, if not refresh manually then this 2 line will draw flat. (see the picture bellow)
chart saya.png
the red vertical line is where this indicator first attach to the chart, after that we can see the line was flat (because i'm not refresh it).
if i refresh it then it will looks like the line before vertical line.

so, can we plese fix this indicator please.
best regards,
This indicator makes no sense. MNTiwana is right, it looks like the Pollan family indicators, but they recalculated and repainted, and the idea behind it was good, but didn't work. This here is the ugly young sister of the Pollan's ;)

Krelian99 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:02 am

This indicator makes no sense. MNTiwana is right, it looks like the Pollan family indicators, but they recalculated and repainted, and the idea behind it was good, but didn't work. This here is the ugly young sister of the Pollan's ;)
hahaha :lol: , "the ugly young sister" :lol:
so this is a super repaint indicator, ok then better not fix this problem.
thankyou krelian

Krelian99 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:02 am

"and the idea behind it was good"
For this "IBS" can be used then :)
And as Mladen told, ibs do not repaint
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.