Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello Mladen
Your indicator ‘MACD averages 1.1’ looks like it’s a really very useful indicator. However, it is causing my MT4 platform to freeze up/run very slowly. As a substitute I have also tried your ‘MACD averages tape + lines mtf’ but this causes exactly the same problem.

Also as a substitute I have tried your ‘MACD averages tape + lines alerts arrows’, but I get these warning messages: ‘You are trying to use a renamed indicator’and ‘contact Forex-TSD’.

I would really greatly appreciate it if you would please help by resolving the problem with the ‘MACD averages 1.1’ indicator?

I confirm that I have not been able to locate anywhere the MQ4 files for these indicators, and for your convenience I have attached the three EX4 files.

With kindest regards
Holmes27

Holmes27 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:47 pm Hello Mladen
Your indicator ‘MACD averages 1.1’ looks like it’s a really very useful indicator. However, it is causing my MT4 platform to freeze up/run very slowly. As a substitute I have also tried your ‘MACD averages tape + lines mtf’ but this causes exactly the same problem.

Also as a substitute I have tried your ‘MACD averages tape + lines alerts arrows’, but I get these warning messages: ‘You are trying to use a renamed indicator’and ‘contact Forex-TSD’.

I would really greatly appreciate it if you would please help by resolving the problem with the ‘MACD averages 1.1’ indicator?

I confirm that I have not been able to locate anywhere the MQ4 files for these indicators, and for your convenience I have attached the three EX4 files.

With kindest regards
Holmes27
You can not see and have any version of Averages of any thing in mq4 format except the old ones
here is correct ver of that messaging you as renamed
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

sten wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:01 pm Hello Mladen

I use ama_stl indicator for trend on eurusd-gbp usd but different looking on jpy currencies
could you rearrange 3-5 digit currencies

thanks best regards.
stl looking different.png
But it working with me at standard TFs
Attachments

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:04 pm
You can not see and have any version of Averages of any thing in mq4 format except the old ones
here is correct ver of that messaging you as renamed

Thanks very much for your reply mntiwana. I have now installed the version that you have kindly uploaded, but unfortunately this version has also caused my MT4 platform to freeze, so that I had to use Task Manager to close the platform.

I confirm that my MT4 platform runs other indicators without there being any problems.

Any further help would be greatly appreciated and thanks again mntiwana.

Holmes27

mntiwana wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:22 pm
But it working with me at standard TFs
hİ mntiwana

I use to same times indicator on offline chart
ama stl indicator different looking only jpy currencies and downgrade digit charts,
downgraded currencies eurusd, gbpusd, dax, gold etc.. this indicator perfect working with these currencies
but 3 digit looking different

sten wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:54 am

hİ mntiwana

I use to same times indicator on offline chart
ama stl indicator different looking only jpy currencies and downgrade digit charts,
downgraded currencies eurusd, gbpusd, dax, gold etc.. this indicator perfect working with these currencies
but 3 digit looking different
May be it have problem for offline charts by JPY pairs i have not tested on offline charts
Experts can better explain it