Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Zelias wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:51 am

Hi Team,

Is it possible to do the following for the attached indicator (in order of importance):
- Add the different price options for the calculations
- Check if the formula for the moving average when using SMA is correct, as it doesn't appear to be
- Add Better Bollinger bands option (like the one in the "RSI + Better bollinger bands" indi)
- Add Filter option

P.S: I don't have the .mql file for the indi I'm attaching. Hopefully MrTools does.

Thank you and hope you'll be able to assist.
Did the better bollinger bands, being that it already is using set price calculations wasn't able to add the price options, far as I can tell the sma is correct, but when using the faster moving averages may try adjusting pq,pr,ps.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, thiru, moey_dw, myrx, talaate, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:19 pm

Did the better bollinger bands, being that it already is using set price calculations wasn't able to add the price options, far as I can tell the sma is correct, but when using the faster moving averages may try adjusting pq,pr,ps.
Hi Mr Tools,

Thank you very much for adding the Better Bollinger bands!

Will you be able to add the price options if the Better Bollinger bands are not present? If you can, then I'll just drop the regular BBs on top of the indi instead of the BBBs. I'm asking for this favor because I couldn't find any Fx Sniper Ergo CCI that has price options.

Let me know if this is at all possible or I should give up this quest :) Thanks again for your help!

Desatar wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:24 pm Hey guys,

I have a favor to ask about the below indicator.
This indicator uses the TMA centered, which recalculates/repaints, and I wanna know if this indicator is repainting or not?

Thx for the help.
D.
hello u can check if it repaints by loading indicator on 1min chart and watching it.......... u will see it repaint if it does (sorry for my english man)
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈