Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mladen/Mr Tools and Mntiwana

Can i kindly request for dots option to be added to the following 3 indicators. I know that the RSI of averages is an EX4 file and cant be used,hoping that Mntiwana can help by giving the MT4 file of that one.

Regards
Naughty 77

Intrest 1 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:49 pm Hi Mladen and Mrtools.
I need the wpr indicator that is able to recognize and compare the numeric values of quotes their signals. More or less the price value when the signal against the previous signal in the same direction. The principle of arithmetic definition of a trend.
You can do this wpr?
....... or add this function compare the values of the prices of signals this indicator to show divergence and right signals

Naughty 77 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:55 am Hi Mladen/Mr Tools and Mntiwana

Can i kindly request for dots option to be added to the following 3 indicators. I know that the RSI of averages is an EX4 file and cant be used,hoping that Mntiwana can help by giving the MT4 file of that one.

Regards
Naughty 77
It is already told several times - the codes that were not posted before,will not be posted in future too for multiple reasons
the proper name of "RSI + Bollinger bands alerts + arrows" is like as written here,posting it again as correct name
and what do you means for "Dots" options
plz try to make light requests,not as bundle package :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

themountain90 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:58 am Hello every one! i have had my computer crash and lost my set up. i have all the indicators on backup but one i dont have. im requesting if Mladen or mntiwana might have it. it is called DSS of momentum and it is smooth. it has green and yellow arrows and goes in up and down cycles. i would appreciate any help

Thankss
You means like this - or post a picture of if you have
Attachments

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dimitri wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:27 am Hi to Everybody ,
I am looking for a "Tool" (could be a Indicator,Script or Expert) that could "Scan available Instruments " to verify if a "Condition or Signal" is true to any of them ....
Thanks in advance for any help.
Best Regards
Dimitri
I think your question needs more explanation for to know what exact you are looking for