Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

shaileshm wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 1:48 am Hi everyone,

I want to detect the phase of market where high volumes are coming but market movement is little. What would be a good indicator to detect this?

Regards.
when both lines on macd(signal line and macd line) comes close to each other in touching distance , then it can be anticipated that next high price and volume action is coming.

of course there is no 100% in market !

rijay wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:08 am

when both lines on macd(signal line and macd line) comes close to each other in touching distance , then it can be anticipated that next high price and volume action is coming.

of course there is no 100% in market !
I would like something more than such MA crosses. The indicator should ideally look at both volumes and price changes and point out such regions of unnatural behaviour as I mentioned before.

Currently I am looking at the ease of movement indicator, but even that does not seems good enough. Probably some variant of that will work.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:13 am

I would like something more than such MA crosses. The indicator should ideally look at both volumes and price changes and point out such regions of unnatural behaviour as I mentioned before.

Currently I am looking at the ease of movement indicator, but even that does not seems good enough. Probably some variant of that will work.
Volume in mt4 is tick volume

Dear mrtools ,mntiwana
I need moving average that calculate from costum candle
for example calculate in m5 timeframe from frist of today till d1 candle close
or calculate from frist of last H4 candle in m5 or m1 timeframe (mtf mode)
actually it calculate one D1 or H4 - W1 - MN candle (in mtf mode) and not constant period like 14 and etc...
Thank's.

pin12 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 6:12 am Hello friends

Please, could any of the expert forex-station coders modify this MTF MACD indicator so that it looks smoothed, without the "stairs"? And if you can add some useful function, arrows for example, it would be much better .. :)

Regards.
I think you may use any of interpolated mtf macd,there are a lot around
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.