Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

smok wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:12 am Hello mladen , mrtools , mntiwana , Jimmy and all...

i tried to explain with chart. it is like rate of change indicator. it will draw histogram like candlesticks.
i added also the indicator, there are lots of roc or similar indicators. but i didnt find like this.
minimum TF : D1
"0" line is open.
it will draw high/low wicks

is there any indicator like this? or is it possible to code it?
Hey all,

anything up about this?

Botan626 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:19 am

Hi,

I guess you mean you are missing fon file. You can find it ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Botan626
You already posted this of decompiled code and by some reasons it was ignored and over looked willingly,now you referencing to outer links,both of your activities are discouraged,care in future
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Chrisstoff wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:07 pm BB MACD by Mladen from 2011
Thanks Chris! Posted it up on our Social Media and our Daily Download thread .
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Chrisstoff
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Hello everyone.

I've been following you since the old forum was active and I think this is even better than the old TSD.

I learned a lot and continue to learn a lot by reading the various pages.

I am writing to give you an idea that I think could be interesting not only for me, but also for other people.

The idea would be to apply a similar calculation or a parameter reading similar to the "Angle" indicators. In fact, I believe that being able to manage the inclination parameter (or similar systems), it is possible to eliminate some areas of price congestion, favoring instead areas where the trend is more net.

Unfortunately I do not have programming skills, so I rely on the very strong Mr.Tools and Mladen.

Greetings
Barons1

Hello, Mladen and Mrtools.
My system of three windows of indicators. Please, do all three windows in one. By the principle of Ultimate Oscillator in which three periods are in the same line. The triple vertex period, instead of the signal MA, the Ocean indicator also has a triple period. And all this is inside the Bollinger Band.
It is desirable to make the smoothing of vertex adding to it the calculation of the MA