Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 5:27 pm
Hi Dimitri
Quoting you from old post,as i found Mladen's 2 indicators while lurking in old tsd pages - simply showing angle/degree at chart in right/lower corner - one is bb macd and the other auto trend channel
O WOW u tease with pic but why u not post for us those files habibi??????? is it secret files again muahahaha :lol: post file plzzzzzz :thumbup: :P
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 5:33 pm
O WOW u tease with pic but why u not post for us those files habibi??????? is it secret files again muahahaha :lol: post file plzzzzzz :thumbup: :P
You are honey trader - :)
Actually i dont like see you an lazy bear and eating ready made burger - the best help and advice for you all guys and gals but sorry there is no gal here at all - :roll:
invest time and learn by your self to be an independent trader if you want stay in this type of earning/business
it help you develop your confidence,you will know what you invented so what it will give you back as result
depending on others is a lazy style life - and trusting scammers shit stuff is not a good idea,they often claim what they dont know even themselves and or trying fool the community
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Krelian99 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 11:38 pm

The old versions of NinaMA are repainter. IDK whether there are nrp-versions.
Yes - :)
but still users think those as fine ones by seeing the attractive display
needs years to know things properly - but there is one way that users ignoring and overlooking continuously same as sheeps lurking towards old ruins by leaving grassy plains - :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.