Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Arina wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:33 pm Привет ! Исправьте пожалуйста индикатор , чтобы он не удалял с графика нарисованные линии. Спасибо ! При переключении тф удаляет все линии
Here you go Arina hope it will work fine for you

happy trading

hello,

mladen

can you give help in creating hawkeye heatmap indicator for metatrader in mq4 code.

i have hawkeye traders system with all hawkeye traders indicators but there are only ex4 files. this indicators are working still, but with hawkeye dll file.

it will be of great help if you can make mq4 version , may be by converting ELD code of tradestation of hawkeye indicators in to mq4 code. i am not coder so i do not know how to do it

i am attaching here all indicators of hawkeye trader system with hawkeye dll file also, for mt4 that i have with this post with the image.
ALSO ATTACHING ELD CODE OF TRADESTATION that i found on internet, i do not know whether this will be helpful to you or not. but still attaching it here

your help will be much appreciated.
i appreciate the time you are spending for us for coding.

thank you in advance.

have a nice day.

Dear Mladen, Mrtools, mntiwana please can you kindly make this rsi heatmap histo indicator to all time frames bars?
However, I couldn't find the mq4 file but still attaching it as an example, I know there are other heatmap indicators but this particular one has an option to select other currency pairs in a different chart.

Maybe the option to add other pairs can be added to one of the better all time frame histo indicators in this forum?

Kratos wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:37 am Dear Mladen, Mrtools, mntiwana please can you kindly make this rsi heatmap histo indicator to all time frames bars?
However, I couldn't find the mq4 file but still attaching it as an example, I know there are other heatmap indicators but this particular one has an option to select other currency pairs in a different chart.

Maybe the option to add other pairs can be added to one of the better all time frame histo indicators in this forum? Heatmap_RSI mtf.ex4
Dear Mladen this hull indicator is of your creation , I don't have the mq4 either, it would be great if you added the option to select other currency pairs in a different chart, just like the indicator above. Thanks in anticipation.

mladen wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:04 pm

"already posted this for 3 times"

You can not be serious :)
Mr.mladen why you don't help in this matter is there any problem with me. in this forum??? or is there any complication please help convert this as candle,s version. this is my last post regarding this thankyou............... :( :( :(
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

Help With %R Trend Indicator

I am still learning to code mt4 indicators, hopefully the established coders will bear with me.

I have been trying to code a %R trend analyser

From the description, you start with an exponential moving average. Then take 5-period %R, 10-period %R, and 15-period %R of that moving average and place the trend lines in a single window. A reading of 100 indicates an uptrend. A reading of 0 indicates a downtrend.

The original code used is obliviously not mq4, I have tried to follow as much as I can but have reached my limits. I have managed to add the 3 trend-lines for %R and the associated moving average, but the trend-lines I get are nowhere near what Jeffrey Kennedy's Trend Analyzer Tool looks like.

Can you please help me finish up the indicator? I have attached my indicator and an image of what it currently looks like on the chart and images of what it should like when completed.

Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance