Re: MT4 Trading Utilities, Chart Tools & Add-ons - Looking for Analytical tool for Hypothetical trading

I am looking for an indicator which can plot hypothetical trades and generated trades based on parameters defined by user for Winning trade, losing trade, Re-entry trade, Target Price and Stop Losses touch, Bars to look back etc.

Pips , TF and no of bars may be used to measure the results.

Statistics will help in knowing how much money is lost by Stop Losses. This is what I am keen on knowing.

Help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: MT4 Trading Utilities, Chart Tools & Add-ons

bilbao wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:28 amEXPERT
I've translated the input settings of ConcordAssistant trade manager EA from Russian to English. The internal part of the code has a lot of error messages which will be printed in Russian when an error occurs. This won't be helpful for Non-Russian speakers. I also converted those messages and code descriptions to English. Values are in points rather than pips, so adjust the values especially if you are trading indices and metals. Hope this helps.

PS:
Anyone who understands coding better can please explain the difference between Normal and Short Breakeven modes.

These users thanked the author traderokey for the post (total 5):
Jagg, edg3end, Hewata, 太虚一毫, nickvh1

traderokey wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:18 amPS:
Anyone who understands coding better can please explain the difference between Normal and Short Breakeven modes.
Short means - breakeven sets the stop not to your entry price but to your stop loss price....

Code: Select all

//moving to breakeven
 if(dinbrMode==Short)
  {
   stopLoss=OrderStopLoss();
  }
  else
  {
   stopLoss=OrderOpenPrice();
  }
These users thanked the author Jagg for the post (total 2):
traderokey, mosiskv

wojtek wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:48 am Does there exist a script which changes the scale of all opened charts?
Surely it can be coded, so it's probable that it exists already.
Hi, I found these, I don't know if they are fit for purpose.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 3):
wojtek, W35, edg3end