Re: MT4 Trading Utilities, Chart Tools & Add-ons

bilbao wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 10:56 pm James16 Patterns Indicator

James16 Patterns Indicator displays bearish patterns, bullish patterns and no direction patterns in the MT4 chart.
Bearish patterns include DBHLC(double bar high with a lower close on second bar), BEOVB(bearish outside verticle bar), TMLTB.
Bullish patterns include DBLHC(double bar low with a higher close on second bar), BUOVB(bullish outside vertical bar), TMHTB.
no drection patterns include IB4, KEYRV.
I know this is out of date, but does anyone know why this indicator doesn't work in strategy tester??

Hi Anyway,

Nice thanks mate very handy tool. Do you think you can add a basket order close option. Just close all profitable orders when a defined amount is reached.

Cheers.

Anyway wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:11 am Hello there!

Open a thread for trading utilities (panel, summary, sessions ...)

Well, come on and have a panel, then, anyhow.

Some ideas come from the mql market, but the coding may be completely different such as click "mm" to drag ...

Of course there are still some new and strange ideas: hiding aside, into the "one-click" area and average price of orders etc ... 

Wish you a huge amount of profit!

This company is going out of business and is offering all their products for free Forex Toolshed

These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
mtp, reachme, mr12323, traderokey, In2Blues, Hewata, talaate, Chickenspicy

Hello Dear folks, im after something

need an indicator with push notification that does the following -

this indicator should have attached to each trade in mt4

1. send mt4 closed position net position in PIPS / $ and % growth to balance / initial balance and draw down on account (diff between balance and equity)

and also -

2. when SL and TP are defined how much in PIPS/$ based on lots size to determine profit potential

please & thankyou
BIg LOVE
YY

Vspatrick wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:41 pm A personal version of Symbol Changer

Capture d’écran 2017-04-14 à 14.22.44.jpg

Quite self-explanatory, just added a "symbol changer - slave" indicator to be added to other charts to apply the same currency change like in the example above with an Alien template.

- "v" show/hide button.
- insert "*" in parameters currency list to create a new line.
- possibility to play a sound when a button is pressed.

Please excuse the poorly written code, I am just a beginner.

Can you organize pairs into groups as shown in the image below?
Attachments

hello dear FS members,

I'm looking for a utility, Indi or EA, as described in the picture.
It does not need many features.
Panel: BUY, SELL, CLOES, CLOSE ALL
Parameters: Risk Reward,% Balance, Line Color, Line Width.
For example: if I want to put buy, i draw my SL line, TP line shifts automatically (risk-forward 1: 2), lot size automatically calculates and press on the panel BUY

Thanks in advance for your contributions
Attachments
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

"finder4"
An EA based utility
By default All tab is selected
users can add remove what ever (instruments) they like or what ever their terminal supports (prefix-suffix included)
a kind of fast opening closing traders (buy/sell)
helping open trades within user defined spread limits what ever users feed
also helping fast moving within various charts
price,ATR,Volume,time control,tab size,alerts and a lot included
try experimenting advised
dont forget put it in EA folder,it is expert adviser not indicator
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

hello! im sorry, but could someone create simple One click trade panel with big buttons like this?
But with CLOSE button at down and small buttons for fast changing lot site, TP and SL.
And also i can move this panel and it will be not goes invisible or smth like this, it need to be stay always same position where i placed it for fast hand scalping trades.

[img]http://skrinshoter.ru/i/270419/e4OMouQM.jpg[/img]
[img]http://skrinshoter.ru/i/270419/OdsYLYk3.jpg
[/img]