Re: Please adjust my mq4 file

another request.

This indicator calculates resistance support levels. Unfortunetely its not possible to use it with other indicators( maybe because its calculation intensive, but not sure). Can someone pls modify the code so that I can also load other indicators on it? If possible also include calculation from lower time frames. Thanks.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:14 am another request.

This indicator calculates resistance support levels. Unfortunetely its not possible to use it with other indicators( maybe because its calculation intensive, but not sure). Can someone pls modify the code so that I can also load other indicators on it? If possible also include calculation from lower time frames. Thanks.
Which one's other indicators you want load on it ?
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

shaileshm wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:12 am My news indicator is not working anymore. It shows everything except the news lines.
I am not sure if the problem is due to mt4 build or my computer time has gone out of sync. But in any case i would appreciate if someone can correct it.
Have you tried Mladen's newest and fantastic news indicator,posted a few days ago
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

[/quote]
Which one's other indicators you want load on it ?
[/quote]

I am not sure yet because i am still working on strategy and I want to check this indicator out. So it will typically be some oscillator type indi in bottom and something to see trend on main chart, like moving averages , bb etc. but if i load any indi then i cannot load this resistance indi anymore and if i try to load other indis after loading first this resistance indi then it hangs. i dont know if its a bug in code or becuase of heavy computation or whatever. would appreciate if someone can help.

Just for info, I have downloaded the indicator from here.

Hi everyone, I have the attached indicator, that has two modes, one that repaints and the other which claims not to. Alerting works fine when it is in repainting mode, but it alerts in the same way when it is is non-repainting mode rather than alerting to a confirmed spike which happens on the third bar (I think) rather like a fractal. I have tried to get the alerts working with confirmed signals (and later) but I can't get my head around it. Can anybody help ?

Thanks

rogerha wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:31 am Hi everyone, I have the attached indicator, that has two modes, one that repaints and the other which claims not to. Alerting works fine when it is in repainting mode, but it alerts in the same way when it is is non-repainting mode rather than alerting to a confirmed spike which happens on the third bar (I think) rather like a fractal. I have tried to get the alerts working with confirmed signals (and later) but I can't get my head around it. Can anybody help ?

Thanks
Whatever it tells, it will repaint even when it tells that it will not
Example :
- above is when it finishes running the tests ("no repaint" mode)
- bellow is the same thing is attached after tests are finished ("no repaint" mode too)
ie: it repaints regardless of the "no repaint" mode (and it repaints more than what is seen on the example, since run-time changes are going to be even bigger).
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 2):
Banzai, Jedidiah

Hello everyone.
This EA is converted from a script.

The script automatically places a order with a stoploss on the previous fractal and calculate the number of lots based on the risk percentage previously chosen by the user.

More information about the script on the image and on the link below (please note that the script on this link has outdated code, the EA and script attached had the code updated by mladen)
--------------------------------------------------------

Since this is based on a script of "order execution" when place on the charts it's always executing a order non-stop.

My request is: Could someone delete the part of code that execute the order and leave only the management part.
Also delete the code that make you ask if you want to buy or sell. My intentions is to enter the trade using metatrader One Click Trading and leave
the the management of the trade to the EA.

If you have a any question please ask.
Thank you in advance.