Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

Schwarz wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:26 pm "...this is the corrected version with the build 1090 code and the arrows."
Thanks mrtools, works perfect now.

(I still don't understand why my additional line in the code (mladen's suggestion) gave me the compiling errors)
Thanks
Schwarz
Show the code line you added and the place where you added
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:24 pm

Don't think there has been one made,this one is the same except the fill.
Dearest Mrtools
Thanks for the pretty extended ver :)
as always my own way of formation/fitting
my humble request for including ALMA in the 8 methods fleet/squad
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
moey_dw

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:10 pm
Dearest Mrtools
Thanks for the pretty extended ver :)
as always my own way of formation/fitting
my humble request for including ALMA in the 8 methods fleet/squad
Am working on figuring a way to add, being Alma has more external parameters than period and price, it's not just a simple add on like the other ma's.

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:42 am

Am working on figuring a way to add, being Alma has more external parameters than period and price, it's not just a simple add on like the other ma's.
Dearest Mrtools
Thanks for considering my wish - as per my experimenting ALMA is so fine in a lot of casing comparing others and i hope you will be find some solution at some time adapting it
regards
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Tanzenkran

Hello, folks
I am using 'wilders_dmi_3_5' made by Mladen. I am looking for a version, in which rising line and falling line are displayed in different color (regardless of 20 or 30 levels). This is a similar concept as colored MA or Stochastics. Can you please find or update the indicator I want? I know there should be some people who want this feature but I wasn't able to find this ADX so far.... :?:
Thanks! :)
PS - I only need main line (see picture below) (In this picture, color coding is not what I want.)

(If possible, I want to reserve all these options, espcially 'Smoothig period')
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci