Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

adx plusdi minusdi cross arrows_alerts
adx plusdi minusdi cross arrows_alerts mtf
Originaly it was upgraded and posted at "Indicator requests and ideas" by mrtools
The version ADX (dmi) lines level crossing arrows/dots with alerts on current true/false and arrowing full package - including mtf
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:18 pm adx plusdi minusdi cross arrows_alerts
adx plusdi minusdi cross arrows_alerts mtf
Originaly it was upgraded and posted at "Indicator requests and ideas" by mrtools
The version ADX (dmi) lines level crossing arrows/dots with alerts on current true/false and arrowing full package - including mtf
Hi Mntiwana
Do you have an histo version of the adx plusdi minusdi cross arrows_alerts mtf
Much Thanks

Sanni123 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:31 am Hi Mntiwana
Do you have an histo version of the adx plusdi minusdi cross arrows_alerts mtf
Much Thanks
Here is one
ADXcrosses nrp_histo & alerts
with alerts - in picture arrow from plus/minus di and sw this histo version,almost default 14 periods both

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

michaelB wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:47 pm mntiwana-- re the charts in post 77, 78, and 79
What is the magenta and white trend line with arrows on these charts.
Thank you for your help.

Hi michaelB
Trying to find and will be get back when and if found
honestly dont remember at the moment :)

Dear mrtools + mntiwana,

hope you can help me. I'm trying to use the indicator "adx plusdi minusdi cross histo (arrow + alerts + mtf).mq4".

When I load it with my Metatrader-compiler (Version: 4.00 Build 1090) it doesn't work, it appears in a subwindow green and red, but there are no arrows/alerts in the main window to see. Only the color-part in the sparate window does show up - and when I change sth in the code (additional line...), it doesn't force it to show up properly.
If I add the additional line to the code (as mladen suggested (post # 32 from "Metatrader 4 Build 1090 issue(s)." - thread) I get 3 errors from my compiler.
Maybe you can help me with posting an ex4-file for this one? but how can I preceed?

Thanks in advance.
Schwarz

Schwarz wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:18 pm Dear mrtools + mntiwana,

hope you can help me. I'm trying to use the indicator "adx plusdi minusdi cross histo (arrow + alerts + mtf).mq4".

When I load it with my Metatrader-compiler (Version: 4.00 Build 1090) it doesn't work, it appears in a subwindow green and red, but there are no arrows/alerts in the main window to see. Only the color-part in the sparate window does show up - and when I change sth in the code (additional line...), it doesn't force it to show up properly.
If I add the additional line to the code (as mladen suggested (post # 32 from "Metatrader 4 Build 1090 issue(s)." - thread) I get 3 errors from my compiler.
Maybe you can help me with posting an ex4-file for this one? but how can I preceed?

Thanks in advance.
Schwarz
When I posted it forgot to add the arrows code :oops: , this is the corrected version with the build 1090 code and the arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
camisa