Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

heispark wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:00 pm Hello, folks
I am using 'wilders_dmi_3_5' made by Mladen. I am looking for a version, in which rising line and falling line are displayed in different color (regardless of 20 or 30 levels). This is a similar concept as colored MA or Stochastics. Can you please find or update the indicator I want? I know there should be some people who want this feature but I wasn't able to find this ADX so far.... :?:
Thanks! :)
PS - I only need main line (see picture below)
Screenshot - 013.png (In this picture, color coding is not what I want.)

Screenshot - 012.png(If possible, I want to reserve all these options, espcially 'Smoothig period')
Pretty sure I can add the slope coloring but would need the version you are using if it's the source code, highest version i can find so far is 3.1.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
heispark

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:22 pm

Pretty sure I can add the slope coloring but would need the version you are using if it's the source code, highest version i can find so far is 3.1.
Dear Mrtools,
I am afraid Mladen and other admin members decided not to share its source code to the public:
viewtopic.php?p=1295361753#p1295361753
viewtopic.php?p=1294953141#p1294953141

Do you think Mladen or Mntiwana can help this? :roll:
Best regards,
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

heispark wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:49 pm
Dear Mrtools,
I am afraid Mladen and other admin members decided not to share its source code to the public:
viewtopic.php?p=1295361753#p1295361753
viewtopic.php?p=1294953141#p1294953141

Do you think Mladen or Mntiwana can help this? :roll:
Best regards,
For now can try this version.

ps) updated version with ADXR option added
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
heispark, reachme

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:39 pm

Dearest Mrtools
Pretty thanks for extending this with 9 methods and 33 prices - :)
may i know what representing"adxr" (the yellow line) an extra feature within previous ver "Wilder's DMI 3_5" shown in second picture (lowest sw) - is it a kind of signaling line or what so else
regards
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Thank you Mrtools.
I used the same moving average smooth period setting but it looks somewhat different. I tried all the options under 'Moving average smooth method' drop-down menu, but I wasn't able to find exact matching one.... :? When the source code becomes available later, kindly help update the original indicator. I can wait. :)
Thank you and have a good day.

Oh, my apology. I forgot I don't use smoothing at all in my chart. :cray:
When no smoothing is used, the result is identical. This is what I exactly wanted to have! I really appreciate (again) your quick help. My hat off to you.
Thank you. :thumbup:

mntiwana wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:07 pm
Dearest Mrtools
Pretty thanks for extending this with 9 methods and 33 prices - :)
may i know what representing"adxr" (the yellow line) an extra feature within previous ver "Wilder's DMI 3_5" shown in second picture (lowest sw) - is it a kind of signaling line or what so else
regards
Added Adxr to the version in my last post.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
heispark