Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
heispark

This is double dynamic zone of the dpwma - jma oscillator(kind of macd) with separate price options for both the dpwma and the jma. Also can choose between colored lines or the histogram with colored lines. For the dynamic zones if you prefer to not use just set the buy/sell probabilities to 0.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, camisa, heispark, losajoca, rijay, Dragon, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:01 am This is double dynamic zone of the dpwma - jma oscillator(kind of macd) with separate price options for both the dpwma and the jma. Also can choose between colored lines or the histogram with colored lines. For the dynamic zones if you prefer to not use just set the buy/sell probabilities to 0.

It's an Amazing ! :thumbup:

I have another Request :

1. Add the 'Display as' -- Display as colored histogram option.

2. Can Edit the Colors Histogram with 4 Colors (like the Picture in Above)
Because can't Edit the Colour (2 Colors Lines only), it will Back to the Colour Default setting again (It Protected)
I need it to read more Clearly with 5 Levels Dynamic Zone.

3. Make Possible Add the Levels Description manually (like the Picture in Below)
Because can't make it. The only One is Level 0.0 ; I need to Looking Major Levels of HH and LL in the Chart.

After Backtesting a Few Hours... I found the Signal Bar Histogram have a Late given the Signal (Tested in M5 tf)
More Late than 'dpwma & jma oscillator (mtf & alerts+divergence)' indicator ( = with the Same Edited Setting & Dpwma + Jma in Price to use sett Close All )
I wish you can fix this Problem, please ... :angel:

May I ask... the Jma phase function 0.0 in Setting. I tried changed the Value but didn't found any Changes ? Why ?

My apologize mrtools. This time I really bother you with Detail Request.
Because this indicator will be my Main Supporter (in Separate Window) to Trade later.
Attachments
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:19 am

It's an Amazing ! :thumbup:

I have another Request :

May I ask... the Jma phase function 0.0 in Setting. I tried changed the Value but didn't found any Changes ? Why ?
It is working as it should be,apply value to 50 or 100 and you will see changes
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.