Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

mntiwana wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:45 am
The correct name of indicator is like this originally "Dynamic zone velocity cfb adaptive + oma-2_1"
you guys trying spread incorrect name/s
there is no intention to put any changed names on indicator as i have great respect for mladen, mrtools and mntiwana

it may be just coincidence of many different versions there that i am getting to put up as different version.
i thought that this version of mladen may be useful so posted it here for others.

thanks for you suggestions, and will try to remain in line with your suggestions as and when possible
Attachments
Screenshot (4).png

I know you have no bad intention :)
i also have no problem personally till the code is working fine,simply cleared for users to avoid confusing when they see/find same indicator with different titles
the picture/reference you posted it was taken when site was under some technical problems at that time so it was adding extra and different unusual digits automatically (you can see both pictures are same)

mrtools wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:01 am

From Jurik site::::
TS8_jma_dwma.gif

JMA-DWMA crossover and oscillator

Of all the different combinations of moving average filters to use for a MACD oscillator, we prefer using the JMA - DWMA combination.JMA is ideal for the fast moving average line because it is quick to respond to reversals, is smooth and can be set to have no overshoot.
DWMA (double weighted moving average) is ideal for the slower line as is tends to delay reversing direction until JMA crosses it.Note where JMA (yellow) crosses DWMA (cyan). The full-color oscillator underneath measure the difference between JMA and DWMA.

Dear mrtools,

The first time, I would like to thank you for the effort of your work incorporating JMA with DWMA.
This indicator makes the tool more useful and awesome.

I need your help :

1. Add the 'Price use to' options.
2. Add JMA line (when Possible)
2. Make it to Dynamic Zone (with 5 Dynamic Levels)

There is One issue when I get the Best Setting (use Current Time Frime) but the Signal Results obtained are Different from each Time Frame i.e HH and LL
Please to add Calculations with VHF [ Vertical Horizontal Filter ] in Source Code.
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...
Attachments
dpwma & jma oscillator (mtf & alerts+divergence).mq4
(19.79 KiB) Downloaded 129 times

Tsar wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:48 am
mrtools wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:01 am

From Jurik site::::
TS8_jma_dwma.gif

JMA-DWMA crossover and oscillator

Of all the different combinations of moving average filters to use for a MACD oscillator, we prefer using the JMA - DWMA combination.JMA is ideal for the fast moving average line because it is quick to respond to reversals, is smooth and can be set to have no overshoot.
DWMA (double weighted moving average) is ideal for the slower line as is tends to delay reversing direction until JMA crosses it.Note where JMA (yellow) crosses DWMA (cyan). The full-color oscillator underneath measure the difference between JMA and DWMA.

Dear mrtools,

The first time, I would like to thank you for the effort of your work incorporating JMA with DWMA.
This indicator makes the tool more useful and awesome.

I need your help :

1. Add the 'Price use to' options.
2. Add JMA line (when Possible)
2. Make it to Dynamic Zone (with 5 Dynamic Levels)

There is One issue when I get the Best Setting (use Current Time Frime) but the Signal Results obtained are Different from each Time Frame i.e HH and LL
Please to add Calculations with VHF [ Vertical Horizontal Filter ] in Source Code.
Sounds like some good ideas will work on it and see what I can come up with.

dynamic zone oma with arrow
Attachments
dynanmic_zones_of_one_more_average_-_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows.ex4
(100.72 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
dynanmic_zones_of_one_more_average_-_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows.mq4
(25.72 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
dynanmic_zones_of_one_more_average_-_mtf_amp_arrows.ex4
(78.15 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
dynanmic_zones_of_one_more_average_-_mtf_amp_arrows.mq4
(21.22 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
one_more_average_-_mtf_nmc.mq4