Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

Tsar wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:56 pm
rijay wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:32 pm

ema macd zones amp alerts 2 indicator for main window does not seem to work with me,
advise me if i am making something wrong or needs some settings
thanks for it.
What's your Problem :?:

I didn't found the Problem for installed 'the Both of indies in One Screen Window :

1. Installed the First is dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp and then dema macd zones amp alerts 2
2. Installed the First is dema macd zones amp alerts 2 and then dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp

And Compiled the Both indicators did not found Any Error & any Warning
try using this indicator based on step oma,
this is going to be useful with your system too, for exact visualisation
behaves with macd to create on chart macd type matching.
fits well with your dynamic zone settings well too with default settings.

will also wait for your system posting in trading system section
thanks for your reply
Attachments
77.png
one_more_average_ribbon_nmc.ex4
(31.33 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
one_more_average_ribbon_nmc.mq4
(10.13 KiB) Downloaded 158 times

Tsar wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:40 am
rijay wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:59 pm

try this templet, this will work, put all indicators that i had uploaded in previous rar file in your indicator folder and load templet,
i have optimised bar coloring which is bit faster then your bar coloring

had one suggestion, as your system is very nice, i think you should post your system in separate thread of yours in trading system section,
someone can add indicators and improve it also
we have great coders mladen and mrtools to help also improvise systems
put hawkeye dll file in library folder
Okey... I will Open the New Thread TRADING SYSTEM for the Next Time.
I need Support All Member & mladen + mrtools for Looking to Optimize Trading System. :angel: :thumbup:

Here the Picture of Another dema macd zones amp alerts 2 & Multi Pivot Point Daily Weekly Monthly
I never Posted in (All) Forum before... I will share in the TRADING SYSTEM Section Later :idea: :P

after much testing of your system, i must say that your system is very finely tuned with moving averages and macd
you are using all the very good indicator of mladen with very fine settings of that indicators too.
nice that you have shared it here
proving to be very useful mixing with my indicators that i am posting like step averages ribbon, that are also based on step moving averages concept of mladen

rijay wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:34 pm
Tsar wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:56 pm

What's your Problem :?:

I didn't found the Problem for installed 'the Both of indies in One Screen Window :

1. Installed the First is dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp and then dema macd zones amp alerts 2
2. Installed the First is dema macd zones amp alerts 2 and then dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp

And Compiled the Both indicators did not found Any Error & any Warning
dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp indicator is working fine
but
dema macd zones amp alerts 2 indicator does not show up on main chart(even after 1090 bugfix)

not a problem though as your subwindow indicator is working fine.
will try to find some way around
Try to Compiled in Twice. I mean after the First Compiled and Compile again for Twice.

I attach .ex4 file of Both dema indicators for you ...
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...
Attachments
dema macd zones amp alerts 2.ex4
(35.51 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp.ex4
(36.14 KiB) Downloaded 185 times

Tsar wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:16 pm
rijay wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:34 pm

dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp indicator is working fine
but
dema macd zones amp alerts 2 indicator does not show up on main chart(even after 1090 bugfix)

not a problem though as your subwindow indicator is working fine.
will try to find some way around
Try to Compiled in Twice. I mean after the First Compiled and Compile again for Twice.

I attach .ex4 file of Both dema indicators for you ...
thanks for posting indicator again, but no luck,
may be i am doing some mistake, will find out way soon, or will get it loaded when you post your complete system in system section

i think dynamic zone settings in dynamic zone average of mladen that you are using are well optimised. (upper and lower borders are support and resistance levels on dynamic basis)
when there is narrowing of that zones , thats where ranges are, (just like bollinger band squeeze), it is after narrowing of this zones significant price action starts,(expansion)

still if you want to see its significant effect, just to see its use like for atr ranges break out,
you need to tighten it in separate window chart and see, ( just by reducing dzlook back bars settings it can be tightened)
you may want to try like that also,
so if after this narrowings of zones there is directional signal with your system , then that price action will be significant,

your system catches moves nicely

carpet helps visualise price penetration of moving averages well,
and macd on chart that indicator that i posted, helps see convergence and divergences of averages well.( see attached images of both in same settings and in same timeframe)

try to post both templets in your system when you post it.
Attachments
55.png
55.png (33.9 KiB) Viewed 1215 times
555.png
555.png (30.64 KiB) Viewed 1215 times

Tsar wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:40 am
rijay wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:59 pm

try this templet, this will work, put all indicators that i had uploaded in previous rar file in your indicator folder and load templet,
i have optimised bar coloring which is bit faster then your bar coloring

had one suggestion, as your system is very nice, i think you should post your system in separate thread of yours in trading system section,
someone can add indicators and improve it also
we have great coders mladen and mrtools to help also improvise systems
put hawkeye dll file in library folder
Okey... I will Open the New Thread TRADING SYSTEM for the Next Time.
I need Support All Member & mladen + mrtools for Looking to Optimize Trading System. :angel: :thumbup:

Here the Picture of Another dema macd zones amp alerts 2 & Multi Pivot Point Daily Weekly Monthly
I never Posted in (All) Forum before... I will share in the TRADING SYSTEM Section Later :idea: :P
That thread will be interesting. Looking forward to this thread.
D.