Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:01 am
From Jurik site::::
TS8_jma_dwma.gif

JMA-DWMA crossover and oscillator

Of all the different combinations of moving average filters to use for a MACD oscillator, we prefer using the JMA - DWMA combination.JMA is ideal for the fast moving average line because it is quick to respond to reversals, is smooth and can be set to have no overshoot.
DWMA (double weighted moving average) is ideal for the slower line as is tends to delay reversing direction until JMA crosses it.Note where JMA (yellow) crosses DWMA (cyan). The full-color oscillator underneath measure the difference between JMA and DWMA.

Dear mrtools,

The first time, I would like to thank you for the effort of your work incorporating JMA with DWMA.
This indicator makes the tool more useful and awesome.

I need your help :

1. Add the 'Price use to' options.
2. Add JMA line (when Possible)
2. Make it to Dynamic Zone (with 5 Dynamic Levels)

There is One issue when I get the Best Setting (use Current Time Frime) but the Signal Results obtained are Different from each Time Frame i.e HH and LL
Please to add Calculations with VHF [ Vertical Horizontal Filter ] in Source Code.
These users thanked the author Tsar for the post:
moey_dw
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:48 am

Dear mrtools,

The first time, I would like to thank you for the effort of your work incorporating JMA with DWMA.
This indicator makes the tool more useful and awesome.

I need your help :

1. Add the 'Price use to' options.
2. Add JMA line (when Possible)
2. Make it to Dynamic Zone (with 5 Dynamic Levels)

There is One issue when I get the Best Setting (use Current Time Frime) but the Signal Results obtained are Different from each Time Frame i.e HH and LL
Please to add Calculations with VHF [ Vertical Horizontal Filter ] in Source Code.
Sounds like some good ideas will work on it and see what I can come up with.

dynamic zone oma with arrow