Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

rijay wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:00 am this is how it looks like
rijay wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:59 pm

try this templet, this will work, put all indicators that i had uploaded in previous rar file in your indicator folder and load templet,
i have optimised bar coloring which is bit faster then your bar coloring

had one suggestion, as your system is very nice, i think you should post your system in separate thread of yours in trading system section,
someone can add indicators and improve it also
we have great coders mladen and mrtools to help also improvise systems
put hawkeye dll file in library folder
These Templates Worked Well. I just Test a few time ago ... :)
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:24 am

Your Welcome ... :angel:
We are in the same boat. I'm not a Coder either

The Polychromatic Bar is beautiful & memorable to be seen. But sometimes making can't know the obvious point where it will be. If Coder give What to do in Setting ' Mode RGB = On / Off ' to help Trader choose it, more Better.

Dynamic Zones Indicator is a stand-alone Indicator System.
If you want additional Outside Concepts then additional Indicators are needed as Supporters.

I give dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp.mq4 indie to you.

Which has 4 Zones :
1. RED Bright Color for Price DOWN & Dark Red Color is Neutral.
2. GREEN Bright Color for Price UP & Dark Green Color for Neutral.

To install it to MT4 Platform, first done is dema macd zones amp alerts 2_Sp indie first.
And then dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) / dynamic_zones_kst_amp_bars indicator.

Prioritize reading Major Zones (the Light Color) as Attention because Often Neutral Zones gives different Signal. Besides this Indie is not 100% associated with either kst (mtf + bars)
Please be advised ...
Here the dema macd zones amp alerts 2 indicator for the MAIN Wndow :)
These users thanked the author Tsar for the post (total 2):
rijay, 太虚一毫

Tsar wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:03 am

These Templates Worked Well. I just Test a few time ago ... :)
as you are using dynamic zone one more average nicely,
i think you will also like to use carpet created by it
just overlap 13 copies of it one over the another on main chart, starting from dzlookback bars from 1 to 13( keeping line colors settings thicker -5)(rest indicator settings as it is)
this will create good visibility of your system, where prices are heading and from where bouncing back like in this image,
hope this will be useful to you also
thanks.
Attachments

rijay wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:12 am

use this new templet that i have posted , this will work as with regular templet usage
just compare with this macd of mladen with regular settings of macd that is provided in mt4 terminal with moving average settings - set to ema( default is ahernes averages- so need to change it)

your rest of subwindow indicator settings are very nice, no need to change it i think, just made bar coloring bit faster to match with regular macd.

hope this new templet would have worked for you

thanks for innovative idea and very good system
Yep... Absolutely Correct. It more Faster 1 CANDLE
But sometimes in the Correct Place. Can't changes in the Setting. Must be an edit in Code Program :silent:

Tsar wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:20 am

But sometimes in the Correct Place. Can't changes in the Setting. Must be an edit in Code Program :silent:
tried many settings with your indicator
if you set dzlookbar to 5 then coloring of candle will be fast starting right from entry candle, but you should be ready for more whipsaws too. or need to use another chart to filter it with dzlookback setting-11
so i preferred to set it bit slow to match with regular macd settings.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
Tsar

Tsar wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:20 am

try using carpet created by dynamic zone one more average as i have described then you can filter out false trades with this carpet even on faster settings of dzlookbackbars set to 5

rijay wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:59 pm

try this templet, this will work, put all indicators that i had uploaded in previous rar file in your indicator folder and load templet,
i have optimised bar coloring which is bit faster then your bar coloring

had one suggestion, as your system is very nice, i think you should post your system in separate thread of yours in trading system section,
someone can add indicators and improve it also
we have great coders mladen and mrtools to help also improvise systems
put hawkeye dll file in library folder
Okey... I will Open the New Thread TRADING SYSTEM for the Next Time.
I need Support All Member & mladen + mrtools for Looking to Optimize Trading System. :angel: :thumbup:

Here the Picture of Another dema macd zones amp alerts 2 & Multi Pivot Point Daily Weekly Monthly
I never Posted in (All) Forum before... I will share in the TRADING SYSTEM Section Later :idea: :P
Attachments