Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

Tsar wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:19 am

It's an Amazing ! :thumbup:

I have another Request :

1. Add the 'Display as' -- Display as colored histogram option.

2. Can Edit the Colors Histogram with 4 Colors (like the Picture in Above)
Because can't Edit the Colour (2 Colors Lines only), it will Back to the Colour Default setting again (It Protected)
I need it to read more Clearly with 5 Levels Dynamic Zone.

3. Make Possible Add the Levels Description manually (like the Picture in Below)
Because can't make it. The only One is Level 0.0 ; I need to Looking Major Levels of HH and LL in the Chart.

After Backtesting a Few Hours... I found the Signal Bar Histogram have a Late given the Signal (Tested in M5 tf)
More Late than 'dpwma & jma oscillator (mtf & alerts+divergence)' indicator ( = with the Same Edited Setting & Dpwma + Jma in Price to use sett Close All )
I wish you can fix this Problem, please ... :angel:

May I ask... the Jma phase function 0.0 in Setting. I tried changed the Value but didn't found any Changes ? Why ?

My apologize mrtools. This time I really bother you with Detail Request.
Because this indicator will be my Main Supporter (in Separate Window) to Trade later.
Added the ability to change all 4 of the histogram colors as an external parameter,added arrows and alerts options on zero cross and or slope change.About the late bar on the histogram being that the histogram is taking both the trend(less than or greater than zero) and the slope not sure what can be done about that but will compare to the earlier version and see what can be done(don't have time right now).About the levels can add them but think they would have to be manually changed for every pair.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Tsar, camisa, lucmat

mrtools wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:06 am

Added the ability to change all 4 of the histogram colors as an external parameter,added arrows and alerts options on zero cross and or slope change.About the late bar on the histogram being that the histogram is taking both the trend(less than or greater than zero) and the slope not sure what can be done about that but will compare to the earlier version and see what can be done(don't have time right now).About the levels can add them but think they would have to be manually changed for every pair.

Thank you very much, mrtools.
I really appreciate your effort :thumbup:

One more I request.
Kindly make JMA (with Filters) for Main Window, added to MTF please ... :angel:

To renew the previous version of Jurik DZ.
And the New Dynamic Zone version of this Year :P
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:54 am Hi guys! What is the difference between Jurik phase and VHF Adaptivve? which one is better? I found an indicator here using VHF and another Jurik on RSX indicator I think.

Hi nathanvbasko,

That's Defferent Concept and Theory,.. :angel:

I think better you read the Handbook & Theory for Completely :

A. JURIK

B. RSX

C. VHF [ Vertical Horizontal Filter ]

Posted #35 in 'Tsar - Dynamic Zone Trading System' thread's HERE

Tsar wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:30 pm

Thank you very much, mrtools.
I really appreciate your effort :thumbup:

One more I request.
Kindly make JMA (with Filters) for Main Window, added to MTF please ... :angel:

To renew the previous version of Jurik DZ.
And the New Dynamic Zone version of this Year :P
This is the dynamic zone with the jurik filter.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Tsar, Jimmy, heispark, Jedidiah

Dear mrtools,

As I remember dynamic zones absolutestrength of averages diff 2 indicator is the One of the Best you made it, more than 3 years ago. This indicator useful once and tool for Trade.

I didn't get the problem when Compiled. Not found Warning even the Errors.
But the Dynamic Levels do not appear on the screen. This indicator is still Working fine, just the Signal Line working Slowly.

Please, I need your help to modernize in order to Work the Last MT4 Build 1090 :

1. Make it to Dynamic Zone with 5 Dynamic Levels ( the Original is 3 Dynamic Levels )
2. Add in the 'useRSI' setting (maybe need to change with Other Name) : RSI, RSX and RSX Double.
3. Add the 'Price use to' options.
4. Add in the 'MaMethod' setting : JMA (Jurik MA)
5. Add MA Line & Color Bars with 2 Colors in (the New Setting 'Display as') ; the Choice an alternative to other Polychromatic.

Thank's in Advance ... :angel:

NOTE :
Attach JRSX Turbo +SignalMA TT [2x7] indie as an Inspiration include the 'RSX Double'